Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 08:08:09 AM »

Cohiba Connecticut robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $49.99

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 08:13:14 AM »

A little tech talk...

My local disk drive on my office PC is actually a network drive so that any documents I save are synchronized there and therefore, accessible to me if I login to a different PC in the office.

Unfortunately, I haven't logged into my office PC in over a year. So early on, I manually copied everything to my Microsoft OneDrive.

So now I'm being forced to use this virtual desktop which is supposed to sync with my OneDrive also. It appears however, that I am unable to access any file that is more than 3 months old. WTF? Is this by design?
Sounds to me like something they didn't consider pre-pandemic.

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 08:17:07 AM »

A little tech talk...

My local disk drive on my office PC is actually a network drive so that any documents I save are synchronized there and therefore, accessible to me if I login to a different PC in the office.

Unfortunately, I haven't logged into my office PC in over a year. So early on, I manually copied everything to my Microsoft OneDrive.

So now I'm being forced to use this virtual desktop which is supposed to sync with my OneDrive also. It appears however, that I am unable to access any file that is more than 3 months old. WTF? Is this by design?
Sounds to me like something they didn't consider pre-pandemic.
So I've been noticing this issue for a while but was too busy to try and troubleshoot it. I've now spent about 30 minutes on it and figured it out. The files were all fine on OneDrive. The issue was with the synchronization between OneDrive and my virtual desktop. I seemed to have resolved the issue since my first post.

I was sort of scared I had lost tons of documents and didn't give a shit at the same time.

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2021, 08:19:34 AM »

[...]

Well, at least you got it figured out, panic attack notwithstanding.

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2021, 08:41:53 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2021, 08:57:12 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2021, 09:03:02 AM »

Tropical Storm Elsa has formed and heading towards the Caribbean. Let's see if she'll let it go.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2021, 09:05:26 AM »

Alec Bradley The Lineage robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 09:13:08 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2021, 09:14:23 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2021, 09:25:03 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.
Indeed. Just giving credit where credit is due. It could be worse, they could make shitty cigars AND mislabel the sizes.  ;D

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 09:27:25 AM »

Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.
Indeed. Just giving credit where credit is due. It could be worse, they could make shitty cigars AND mislabel the sizes.  ;D
I have bought my fair share of Gurkhas. Ahhh, to be young and stupid again...

Speaking of which, I hope Flip is doing well. I sent him a text about a week ago and did not hear back.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 09:34:52 AM »

[...]

Maybe just saying his name will bring him out of the woodwork.

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 09:51:40 AM »

Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 09:58:25 AM »

Cohiba Connecticut robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $49.99
Just got a couple of 5ers on the Devil for $16...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6