Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 07:00:38 AM »

Well, I guess I should go put on some pants. I barely made it out of the shower in time for my meeting so I'm only wearing a shirt.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2021, 07:08:35 AM »

Let's get humping! There's a long weekend on the other side of this.
Not for all of us. Though, my sister and her family will be in town, so I'll have a lot of action packed into just the 2 days.
Wait. What? You don't get the Monday after the 4th?
Nope. We don't get the day off if it falls on a weekend. They just give us an extra vacation day for us to use whenever. So we got 2 extra vacation days this year, since Christmas is on a Saturday.

I COULD take the day off, but since I'm going to potentially be on jury duty the rest of that week, I'll probably still work to tie up as many loose ends as I can.
Ahhh, at least they are not taking it away from you.
Plus, this year they added MLK Jr Day as one of our holidays, and gave us an extra 2 days for misc personal or religious celebrations. I'm buried in vacation days this year. :D

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2021, 07:09:31 AM »

Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park robusto (5.5"x49) - 5 / $22.50

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 07:11:12 AM »

Let's get humping! There's a long weekend on the other side of this.
Not for all of us. Though, my sister and her family will be in town, so I'll have a lot of action packed into just the 2 days.
Wait. What? You don't get the Monday after the 4th?
Nope. We don't get the day off if it falls on a weekend. They just give us an extra vacation day for us to use whenever. So we got 2 extra vacation days this year, since Christmas is on a Saturday.

I COULD take the day off, but since I'm going to potentially be on jury duty the rest of that week, I'll probably still work to tie up as many loose ends as I can.
Ahhh, at least they are not taking it away from you.
Plus, this year they added MLK Jr Day as one of our holidays, and gave us an extra 2 days for misc personal or religious celebrations. I'm buried in vacation days this year. :D
I don't have that problem. And I won't be getting paid for Monday but I need the break so I don't mind.

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 07:19:11 AM »

[...]

Sounds like a good deal then.

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 07:32:09 AM »

Speaking of good deals...

I got nothing. Here's hoping this jam will give us something soon.

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 07:37:45 AM »

Speaking of good deals...

I got nothing. Here's hoping this jam will give us something soon.
LALTS

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 07:38:10 AM »

Speaking of good deals...

I got nothing. Here's hoping this jam will give us something soon.
LALTS
Maybe we'll have a thousand 10ers to sift through at the Page later. :D

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 07:42:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2021, 07:44:23 AM »

Pretty decent price on Undercrowns at the monster, with the discount code.

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2021, 07:44:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Uh oh. Morning, SleeplessInCommievilleRaz.

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2021, 08:04:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Uh oh. Morning, SleeplessInCommievilleRaz.
Blame it on the weather?

Or maybe work stress. Band jam moved to Friday. Work interfered. Going to be in meetings all day.

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2021, 08:08:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, Bret? Cooler now?

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2021, 08:19:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, Bret? Cooler now?
Yup. Looks overcast this morning.

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2021, 08:57:17 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8