Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 06:59:06 AM »

@LuvTooGolf, was there golf on Friday?
Yes sir, there was.
This was the view from the first tee.

Pretty enough. How did you do?

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 07:02:45 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Morning, Deano. How you feeling?
still hobbling around waiting for medical records from NY.

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 07:02:56 AM »

@LuvTooGolf, was there golf on Friday?
Yes sir, there was.
This was the view from the first tee.

Pretty enough. How did you do?
Relatively well. 82 on a par 71.

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2021, 07:04:24 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2021, 07:18:27 AM »

@LuvTooGolf, was there golf on Friday?
Yes sir, there was.
This was the view from the first tee.

Pretty enough. How did you do?
Relatively well. 82 on a par 71.
That's amazing. I guess it's just like riding a bike.

Edit: damn autocorrect

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 07:20:15 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Morning, Deano. How you feeling?
still hobbling around waiting for medical records from NY.
That's strange. Haven't you been in Florida for about 10 years already?

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2021, 07:29:31 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Morning, Deano. How you feeling?
still hobbling around waiting for medical records from NY.
That's strange. Haven't you been in Florida for about 10 years already?
my surgeon is concerned about me having a reaction to anaesthesia. apparently back during my 2nd lung surgery in 2003 I had a seizure in the recovery room. it's fucked up. I think he's just covering his ass. there are other anaesthesia they can use.

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2021, 07:42:22 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.
That's my favorite kind of golfing. I'm not good regardless but when it's crowded and I feel rushed, I'm even worse.

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2021, 07:44:12 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.
That's my favorite kind of golfing. I'm not good regardless but when it's crowded and I feel rushed, I'm even worse.
it gets frustrating. having no achilles tendon and constant pain tends to take the fun out of it.

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2021, 07:45:45 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Morning, Deano. How you feeling?
still hobbling around waiting for medical records from NY.
That's strange. Haven't you been in Florida for about 10 years already?
my surgeon is concerned about me having a reaction to anaesthesia. apparently back during my 2nd lung surgery in 2003 I had a seizure in the recovery room. it's fucked up. I think he's just covering his ass. there are other anaesthesia they can use.
With the number of malpractice suits these days, we shouldn't be surprised.

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2021, 07:47:39 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.
That's my favorite kind of golfing. I'm not good regardless but when it's crowded and I feel rushed, I'm even worse.
it gets frustrating. having no achilles tendon and constant pain tends to take the fun out of it.
It's good to keep active. Speaking of which, are you still dating the widow? I'm pretty sure that's where we left off.

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2021, 07:49:22 AM »

@LuvTooGolf, was there golf on Friday?
Yes sir, there was.
This was the view from the first tee.

Pretty enough. How did you do?
Relatively well. 82 on a par 71.
That's amazing. I guess it's just like riding a bike.

Edit: damn autocorrect
I got a new putter since the last round, and it worked like an absolute champ.

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2021, 07:50:00 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.
That's my favorite kind of golfing. I'm not good regardless but when it's crowded and I feel rushed, I'm even worse.
My dad is the same way. Even when there are maintenance guys around, he gets all out of sorts.

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2021, 07:55:01 AM »

good morning Dave, Brett, and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Any golfing by you?

hacked my way through 18 holes yesterday in 93° weather like an old crippled man. we had the course to ourselves. never saw another soul.
That's my favorite kind of golfing. I'm not good regardless but when it's crowded and I feel rushed, I'm even worse.
it gets frustrating. having no achilles tendon and constant pain tends to take the fun out of it.
It's good to keep active. Speaking of which, are you still dating the widow? I'm pretty sure that's where we left off.
dating? ha.
she moved in a few months ago. 😂

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2021, 07:57:19 AM »

@LuvTooGolf, was there golf on Friday?
Yes sir, there was.
This was the view from the first tee.

Pretty enough. How did you do?
Relatively well. 82 on a par 71.
That's amazing. I guess it's just like riding a bike.

Edit: damn autocorrect
I got a new putter since the last round, and it worked like an absolute champ.
what did you get? I have 4 expensive putters but always end up using my $25 MG Golf blade I bought years ago before they went out of business.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11