Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2021, 01:57:33 PM »

Now where did Tony go?  Doing that work nonsense again?
You all must be bored with me telling you what a shit day it has been?

Problem with one of my projects that was escalated to the highest ranks of management. Spent the entire day doing nonsense because my manager wanted a prettier graphical representation of the project plan.
Ah.  Let me guess.  You asked the boss, "Do I have to draw you a damned picture??"

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2021, 01:58:42 PM »

Now where did Tony go?  Doing that work nonsense again?
You all must be bored with me telling you what a shit day it has been?

Problem with one of my projects that was escalated to the highest ranks of management. Spent the entire day doing nonsense because my manager wanted a prettier graphical representation of the project plan.
Honchos only interested in two things...PowerPoint presentations and metrics.

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2021, 02:09:40 PM »

And here I thought Bueso's had the only wooden ashtray...

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/pdr-wooden-ashtray/3958622/

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2021, 02:45:32 PM »

Friday afternoon!
That is a fine way to spend the afternoon. I'm aiming to do the same in about an hour if my brain doesn't explode first.

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2021, 02:46:26 PM »

Now where did Tony go?  Doing that work nonsense again?
You all must be bored with me telling you what a shit day it has been?

Problem with one of my projects that was escalated to the highest ranks of management. Spent the entire day doing nonsense because my manager wanted a prettier graphical representation of the project plan.
Honchos only interested in two things...PowerPoint presentations and metrics.
Yes. Not much different than your average toddler.

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2021, 05:07:15 PM »

It's quitting time Tony, the weekend is upon us.
Have a cigar!

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2021, 05:31:59 PM »

It's quitting time Tony, the weekend is upon us.
Have a cigar!
I need one, yes.

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2021, 05:32:38 PM »

Got a call from the Mrs that she was on the side of the road with a flat tire. I had never seen the spare on my minivan. Never even seen one like it. Wasn't a full size tire, nor was it a traditional donut. They even provide an electric pump but nowhere does it say to what it needs to be inflated. I went with 30 PSI and the guy at Pep Boys made me feel really stupid by saying everyone knows to inflate it to 50-60 PSI. I scoured the tire itself, the operating manual, the side door of the car and couldn't find the info anywhere. Anyway, all is well that ends well.

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2021, 08:03:57 PM »

Got a call from the Mrs that she was on the side of the road with a flat tire. I had never seen the spare on my minivan. Never even seen one like it. Wasn't a full size tire, nor was it a traditional donut. They even provide an electric pump but nowhere does it say to what it needs to be inflated. I went with 30 PSI and the guy at Pep Boys made me feel really stupid by saying everyone knows to inflate it to 50-60 PSI. I scoured the tire itself, the operating manual, the side door of the car and couldn't find the info anywhere. Anyway, all is well that ends well.
I believe the wife's Kia has the same thing. Guess spare tires are becoming a thing of the past. At least now I know how high to set it so I don't get laughed at by the auto parts guys.

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2021, 08:34:33 PM »

I'm lucky to get 1 cigar a week in now and it sure makes me enjoy the moment more.  I have had more important things to take care of.

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2021, 08:35:27 PM »

Hope you all are well.

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2021, 09:20:13 PM »

I'm lucky to get 1 cigar a week in now and it sure makes me enjoy the moment more.  I have had more important things to take care of.
Evening, Rick. Hope everything is ok.

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2021, 09:22:02 PM »

Mi Barrio

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2021, 09:23:18 PM »

Good evening, everyone.

Nice to see Rick stop by for a couple of posts.

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2021, 10:25:46 PM »

Good to see you Rick,
We're thinking of you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4