Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 07:12:01 AM »

Nice graduation for my eldest last evening. The younger ones have their last day of school today.
So are you preparing for a lot of increased noise in the house now, or will they be like mine and keep mostly to their rooms until lunch time?
I'm hoping for the latter. My eldest is the quietest by far but she'll mostly be working at her job in the pharmacy. The boys will be loud even a floor away with the door closed.
Fingers crossed for you then.
My younger two are the same way. Their room is right above me, so when they start getting into it, it sounds like the ceiling is going to come down on my head.

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2021, 07:25:12 AM »

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto - 10/42.50

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2021, 07:30:30 AM »

Got the new tupperware lid dealie yesterday. Got everything organized and tossed everything that didn't have a match. So far, pleased with how it holds all of it. Hope the kids can remember to put everything in there when they take it out of the dishwasher.

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2021, 07:31:34 AM »

Nice graduation for my eldest last evening. The younger ones have their last day of school today.
So are you preparing for a lot of increased noise in the house now, or will they be like mine and keep mostly to their rooms until lunch time?
I'm hoping for the latter. My eldest is the quietest by far but she'll mostly be working at her job in the pharmacy. The boys will be loud even a floor away with the door closed.
Fingers crossed for you then.
My younger two are the same way. Their room is right above me, so when they start getting into it, it sounds like the ceiling is going to come down on my head.
My boys get quieter when I take the video games away. Plus they do go in the backyard a lot to play basketball or what have you. I'll make do. I don't want to wish the summer away.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2021, 07:33:32 AM »

Got the new tupperware lid dealie yesterday. Got everything organized and tossed everything that didn't have a match. So far, pleased with how it holds all of it. Hope the kids can remember to put everything in there when they take it out of the dishwasher.
Also received mine but it's still in the box. The wife seemed pleased with the purchase. She hates opening that cabinet and everything falling out. Can't say that I blame her.

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2021, 07:34:34 AM »

Gurkha 125th Anniversary rothchild toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $22.50

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2021, 07:36:54 AM »

Gurkha 125th Anniversary rothchild toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $22.50
I feel like it needs to be one, rothchild or toro. How can it be both?

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2021, 07:48:26 AM »

Got the new tupperware lid dealie yesterday. Got everything organized and tossed everything that didn't have a match. So far, pleased with how it holds all of it. Hope the kids can remember to put everything in there when they take it out of the dishwasher.
Also received mine but it's still in the box. The wife seemed pleased with the purchase. She hates opening that cabinet and everything falling out. Can't say that I blame her.
We both hated having to get down there and dig to find a matching lid, cause that cupboard was also just stuff thrown in there willy nilly. Hoping this fixes that, but with kids in the house, I'm trying to manage my expectations.

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2021, 07:49:07 AM »

Nice graduation for my eldest last evening. The younger ones have their last day of school today.
So are you preparing for a lot of increased noise in the house now, or will they be like mine and keep mostly to their rooms until lunch time?
I'm hoping for the latter. My eldest is the quietest by far but she'll mostly be working at her job in the pharmacy. The boys will be loud even a floor away with the door closed.
Fingers crossed for you then.
My younger two are the same way. Their room is right above me, so when they start getting into it, it sounds like the ceiling is going to come down on my head.
My boys get quieter when I take the video games away. Plus they do go in the backyard a lot to play basketball or what have you. I'll make do. I don't want to wish the summer away.
Same here. We're already moving in the wrong direction in terms of amount of daylight, which is just fucking depressing.

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2021, 07:49:31 AM »

Gurkha 125th Anniversary rothchild toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $22.50
I feel like it needs to be one, rothchild or toro. How can it be both?
Give them a break, it's a Gurkha, it's barely a cigar. :D

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2021, 08:04:46 AM »

Brick House Maduro Robusto - 10/39.99

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2021, 08:45:53 AM »

Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler - 24.99

The Drew-Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2021, 09:18:49 AM »

Gurkha 125th Anniversary rothchild toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $22.50
I feel like it needs to be one, rothchild or toro. How can it be both?
Give them a break, it's a Gurkha, it's barely a cigar. :D
LNAO

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 09:19:31 AM »

This morning is kicking my ass. I need to clone myself.

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 09:20:02 AM »

This morning is kicking my ass. I need to clone myself.
That would be helpful, no question.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5