Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2021, 11:11:26 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

Went straight from the shower into a video call and luckily I didn't have to blow dry my hair. Thanks for getting things started.
But did you get dressed first?
I showered with clothes on. Duh.
Would save time with getting dressed AND doing laundry!
He's nothing if not Defficient.

Morning, Page2Dave.

Fixed it.
Self deprecation win!

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2021, 11:16:10 AM »

The Page has a long list of Fiver's offered.  Many of the regular listings, so don't quite follow the copy on "small-batch, obscure and limited production offerings"  stuff, but such is marketing.  Double points as well.

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2021, 11:17:18 AM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2021, 11:18:38 AM »

The Page has a long list of Fiver's offered.  Many of the regular listings, so don't quite follow the copy on "small-batch, obscure and limited production offerings"  stuff, but such is marketing.  Double points as well.
Hey, if you limit a production run to a million cigars, it's still a limited offering, right?

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2021, 12:10:16 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2021, 12:12:07 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2021, 12:59:29 PM »

The Page has a long list of Fiver's offered.  Many of the regular listings, so don't quite follow the copy on "small-batch, obscure and limited production offerings"  stuff, but such is marketing.  Double points as well.
Hey, if you limit a production run to a million cigars, it's still a limited offering, right?
You are correct sir.

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2021, 01:01:34 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
My banter bro's are just too clever!

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2021, 01:02:34 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
I thought you could only order one?

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2021, 01:03:45 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
I thought you could only order one?
Sly Tony must have figured a system workaround.   ;)

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2021, 01:06:21 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
Huzzah!

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »

The Page has a long list of Fiver's offered.  Many of the regular listings, so don't quite follow the copy on "small-batch, obscure and limited production offerings"  stuff, but such is marketing.  Double points as well.
Hey, if you limit a production run to a million cigars, it's still a limited offering, right?
Yea, AB has obscure smaller production...and ACIDs....5 Vegas...Gurkha....

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2021, 01:36:27 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
I thought you could only order one?
One at $11.95. Completely separate order for the second one at $15.95. still cheaper then the regular price so I'll only open one for now to see if I like it. I'll return the $15.95 one if I don't.

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2021, 01:36:54 PM »

New tupperware lid organizer is set to arrive today, a day early. Thanks, Astronaut Bezos!
Mine will be here today too and I just ordered it yesterday.
Along with my new nozzles. Now I'll have a hose in the front and another in  back without having to keep moving it. Laziness prevails!!!
I thought you could only order one?
One at $11.95. Completely separate order for the second one at $15.95. still cheaper then the regular price so I'll only open one for now to see if I like it. I'll return the $15.95 one if I don't.
I'll return both if I completely hate them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5