Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2021, 08:21:29 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2021, 08:42:58 AM »

Scorcher today on CigarPage for those of you who have time on their hands.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2021, 08:54:00 AM »

Glad I watered the plants and the lawn yesterday. It's been overcast and muggy for two days with the threat of rain but not a drop yet.
Cold front has arrived. 56 out there right now. Had the window open for a bit, had to close it because it was too chilly. Lol

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2021, 08:54:28 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2021, 09:03:03 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2021, 09:09:15 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
After checking out, I can buy a second one but it's $4 more. Still better than regular price and I can always return it. I pulled the trigger again.

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2021, 09:09:44 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
Damn commie bastiges.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2021, 09:09:58 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
After checking out, I can buy a second one but it's $4 more. Still better than regular price and I can always return it. I pulled the trigger again.
Ah, there you go!

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2021, 09:10:27 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
Damn commie bastiges.
Bought the lid organizer too. Now I'm officially done shopping.

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
Damn commie bastiges.
Bought the lid organizer too. Now I'm officially done shopping.
Doing your part to get Bezos to space, well done.

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2021, 10:07:05 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
Damn commie bastiges.
Bought the lid organizer too. Now I'm officially done shopping.
Doing your part to get Bezos to space, well done.
Indeed.

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2021, 10:16:56 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
I'm guessing you could find an option or two. :D
I did. But the strange thing is that there was a lightning deal and it wouldn't allow me to buy more than one, even if I was willing to pay full price for the 2nd one. In any case, it's probably best this way. I'll try it out and won't buy the 2nd unless I really like it.
Damn commie bastiges.
Bought the lid organizer too. Now I'm officially done shopping.
Doing your part to get Bezos to space, well done.
Indeed.
Now, if you're of a mind to keep him there, we've got that covered, too.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/20/1008559802/tens-of-thousands-sign-petition-to-stop-jeff-bezos-from-returning-to-earth

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2021, 10:52:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2021, 10:52:43 AM »

I should check Amazon deals for a new nozzle for my hose. The current one is a piece of crap that leaks like crazy.
Wait...are you saying there's a nozzle that doesn't leak?

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2021, 10:55:46 AM »

Joe's deal:

El Cheapo Extraordinaire – Churchill sampler - 37.50

The El Cheapo Extraordinaire Churchill Sampler includes:
5 - Light Me Up Maduro Churchill (7" x 50)
5 - Gran Cantera Churchill (7" x 50)
5 - P.O.P Habano Churchill (7" x 50)
5 - Ojo de Buey Churchill (7" x 50)
5 - Don Felix Churchill (7" x 50)
5 - Just Pleasure Churchill (7" x 50)
Tony, you really need to add a puke and turd emoji.  I know I can import them, but I'm lazy.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6