Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2021, 10:22:21 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Promotion ceremony about to start so you Daves are on your own.

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2021, 10:22:33 AM »

Ten years ago: The United Nations endorsed the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people for the first time ever, passing a resolution hailed as historic by the U.S. and other backers and decried by some African and Muslim countries. A Saudi woman defiantly drove through Riyadh while others brazenly cruised past police patrols in the first forays of a challenge to Saudi Arabia’s male-only driving rules. Rory McIlroy became the first player in the 111-year history of the U.S. Open to reach 13-under par.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama, his wife and their daughters traveled to Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico as part of a long Father’s Day weekend that was also designed to draw attention to America’s natural wonders. Thousands of friends and fans said farewell to “The Voice” singer Christina Grimmie at services in Medford, New Jersey, a week after the 22-year-old was shot to death while signing autographs in Orlando, Florida, by a man who then killed himself.

One year ago: Prosecutors in Atlanta brought murder charges against white police officer Garrett Rolfe in the fatal shooting of a Black man, Rayshard Brooks, following a struggle; a second officer, Devin Brosnan, was charged with aggravated assault and violating his oath. Quaker Oats announced that it would retire the Aunt Jemima brand, saying the company recognized that the character’s origins were “based on a racial stereotype.” City commissioners in Portland, Oregon, voted to cut $16 million from the police budget in response to concerns about use of force and racial injustice. Jean Kennedy Smith, the last surviving sibling of President John F. Kennedy, died at her New York home at the age of 92. Prosecutors in Los Angeles said actor Danny Masterson of ’That ’70s Show” was arrested and charged with raping three women in the early 2000s; the actor has denied the charges. (A judge has ordered Masterson to stand trial on three counts of rape.)

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2021, 10:24:48 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Lupus is 89.
Movie director Ken Loach is 85.
Actor William Lucking is 80.
Singer Barry Manilow is 78.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is 78.
Comedian Joe Piscopo is 70.
Actor Mark Linn-Baker is 67.
Actor Jon Gries (gryz) is 64.
Rock singer Jello Biafra is 63.
Movie producer-director-writer Bobby Farrelly is 63.
Actor Thomas Haden Church is 61.
Actor Greg Kinnear is 58.
Actor Kami Cotler is 56.
Olympic gold medal speed skater Dan Jansen is 56.
Actor Jason Patric is 55.
Actor-comedian Will Forte is 51.
Latin pop singer Paulina Rubio is 50.
Tennis player Venus Williams is 41.
Actor Arthur Darvill is 39.
Actor Jodie Whittaker is 39.
Actor Manish Dayal is 38.
Country singer Mickey Guyton is 38.
Actor Marie Avgeropoulos is 35.
Rapper Kendrick Lamar is 34.
NHL forward Nikita Kucherov is 28.
Actor Damani Roberts is 25.
Actor KJ Apa is 24.

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2021, 10:25:19 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Promotion ceremony about to start so you Daves are on your own.
Proud Papa.  Enjoy.

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2021, 10:26:18 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Promotion ceremony about to start so you Daves are on your own.
Well, I have to finish packing, shower and then head to the airport....so Dave....
No pressure..... :P

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2021, 10:47:13 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. Promotion ceremony about to start so you Daves are on your own.
Well, I have to finish packing, shower and then head to the airport....so Dave....
No pressure..... :P
No pressure at all, I'm willing to let the banter fail today. Lol

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2021, 10:47:37 AM »

La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon - 10/37.50

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2021, 10:57:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2021, 11:01:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Looks like it's just the singular of that one. Morning, Raz.

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2021, 11:08:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Looks like it's just the singular of that one. Morning, Raz.
Apparently so.  We should shame TD and Tony and cure cancer today or something.

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2021, 11:13:56 AM »

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully - 10/39.99

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2021, 11:14:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Looks like it's just the singular of that one. Morning, Raz.
Apparently so.  We should shame TD and Charlie and cure cancer today or something.
That'd show them!

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Looks like it's just the singular of that one. Morning, Raz.
Apparently so.  We should shame TD and Charlie and cure cancer today or something.
I heard that...

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2021, 11:25:26 AM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2021, 11:26:11 AM »

Just checking in on flight status before shutting down.  Happy Fathers Day all!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7