Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2015, 07:53:30 PM »

Dammit I hate to admit it but at the very least Mayor Tony is absolutely correct about the Uncut, maybe even a little better than he described.  Next good special I will load up before news travels too wide.  Hope to see them @ $3 again!  And this one just came off the mail truck yesterday after 8 days of travel.
The man don't lie.
Evening Tony
Just finishing up dinner.  I'm at my wife's aunt's house.  No smokes here for me today.
Better get home before the blizzard hits. :)
I'll believe it when I see it.  Those ass clowns are right about 25% of the time.
LOL 25% at best

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2015, 07:55:07 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2015, 09:06:52 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.
Finally back home.  I was terrible today with regard to my diet.  May as well end on a high note and make a martini.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2015, 09:30:56 PM »

thought I only had a 6 pm business meeting but I had to be there at 4 pm for one and the other at 6 pm, just got home a bit ago and finishing dinner. I'm ready for a cigar.

« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2015, 11:01:59 PM »

Guess you can travel to Germany now Dave.

In Dusseldorf, Germany a court has ruled that it is permissible for men to urinate while standing.

The ruling came after a landlord in the sixth most populous city in Germany sought nearly $2,855 in damages to repair a bathroom floor. The landlord claimed the floor had “lost its sheen” by being regularly sprinkled with urine by a male tenant.

“Despite growing domestication of men in this matter, urinating while standing up is still common practice,” said Judge Stefan Hank, who added that damage to marble floors from urine is virtually unknown.

Germans are debating whether men should sit or stand when urinating. Some public toilets in the country have red traffic-style signs advising men to sit while peeing.
Actually I do do Dusseldorf.  Good to know I have urination options.

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2015, 11:02:39 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.
Finally back home.  I was terrible today with regard to my diet.  May as well end on a high note and make a martini.
Skinnygirl Martini?

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2015, 11:03:28 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.
Most say you don't shake however....makes the drink cloudy.

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2015, 11:13:11 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.
Finally back home.  I was terrible today with regard to my diet.  May as well end on a high note and make a martini.
Skinnygirl Martini?
Nah, I went with the full fledged gin kind.  On my second one.

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2015, 11:14:35 PM »

I just watched a James Bond movie, Martini please, Vodka, shaken not stirred straight up.
Most say you don't shake however....makes the drink cloudy.
I shook mine.  Makes it nice and cold.  I'm drinking by the light of the tv.  Don't really give a shit what the drinks look like.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]