CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 6/15/2021  (Read 3150 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/15/2021
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2021, 10:51:22 AM »

Speaking of which, their new deal today is a crapton of 5ers with tiered pricing the more you buy. Probably some good deals in there if you buy enough.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2021, 10:51:53 AM »

Speaking of which, their new deal today is a crapton of 5ers with tiered pricing the more you buy. Probably some good deals in there if you buy enough.
Along with an ongoing scorcher.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2021, 10:58:30 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2021, 10:59:46 AM »

Actually, I think the following Monster deal is more appealing. Especially if you can use a discount code like CATSRULE:

Espinosa Crema No.5
Box of 20 Natural 6 x 56
Famous: $168.99
33% off!
$112.98
Probably a better stick, but you can do a lot better on the pricing when they have them on special at the Page.
That's why we banter. Thanks for the info.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2021, 11:02:05 AM »

One year ago: The Supreme Court, in a 6-3 decision, ruled that a landmark civil rights law protects gay, lesbian and transgender people from discrimination in employment. European countries reopened borders after a three-month coronavirus shutdown; international visitors were still kept away. U.S. regulators revoked emergency authorization for malaria drugs promoted by President Donald Trump for treating COVID-19 amid evidence that they didn’t work and could cause serious side effects. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said death rates for coronavirus patients with chronic illnesses were 12 times higher than for others who became infected. The Seattle City Council voted unanimously to bar police from using tear gas, pepper spray and several other crowd control devices after officers repeatedly used them on mostly peaceful demonstrators protesting racism and police brutality.

Hard to believe that was only a year ago.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2021, 11:06:30 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2021, 11:08:53 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2021, 11:09:12 AM »

One year ago: The Supreme Court, in a 6-3 decision, ruled that a landmark civil rights law protects gay, lesbian and transgender people from discrimination in employment. European countries reopened borders after a three-month coronavirus shutdown; international visitors were still kept away. U.S. regulators revoked emergency authorization for malaria drugs promoted by President Donald Trump for treating COVID-19 amid evidence that they didn’t work and could cause serious side effects. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said death rates for coronavirus patients with chronic illnesses were 12 times higher than for others who became infected. The Seattle City Council voted unanimously to bar police from using tear gas, pepper spray and several other crowd control devices after officers repeatedly used them on mostly peaceful demonstrators protesting racism and police brutality.

Which part? That was a busy news day. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2021, 11:10:35 AM »

Got my Father's Day donuts pre-ordered!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2021, 11:11:32 AM »

I was referring to the whole thing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2021, 11:12:16 AM »

Those are awesome!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2021, 11:17:53 AM »

Those are awesome!
Got the same ones last year, they were yummo!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2021, 11:18:24 AM »

I was referring to the whole thing.
Definitely seems hard to believe some of the stuff that happened a year ago. Seems like another lifetime back then.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2021, 11:41:36 AM »

Think I'll go with the moustached one.  Looks like bacon and maple glaze!   :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2021, 11:47:55 AM »

Think I'll go with the moustached one.  Looks like bacon and maple glaze!   :D
Grill gets #1 for looks.  Wouldn't turn any of them down.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5