Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 07:18:47 AM »

Disappointed in the lack of Flag Day cigar deals. Sheesh.
I'm guessing the Page will have something along those lines. They generally do.
Those deals generally come out around 9:am EDT?

I'll be in the thick of it by then. Mondays aren't a subtle day.

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 07:20:42 AM »

Disappointed in the lack of Flag Day cigar deals. Sheesh.
I'm guessing the Page will have something along those lines. They generally do.
Those deals generally come out around 9:am EDT?

I'll be in the thick of it by then. Mondays aren't a subtle day.
I believe so.

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 08:36:23 AM »

Got the royal summons for jury duty, starting after the July 4th holiday. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 08:40:58 AM »

Got the royal summons for jury duty, starting after the July 4th holiday. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!
I should say, this is actually my 3rd summons. First one was right before everything shut down last year. Second one was earlier this year and the wife had them postpone it until we'd been vaccinated. So now it's for real.

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 08:43:52 AM »

Got the royal summons for jury duty, starting after the July 4th holiday. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!
I haven't gotten one in years. Quite frankly, it would kill me now because if I don't work, I don't get paid. Wonder if they give special dispensation for contractors.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 08:55:35 AM »

Got the royal summons for jury duty, starting after the July 4th holiday. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!
I haven't gotten one in years. Quite frankly, it would kill me now because if I don't work, I don't get paid. Wonder if they give special dispensation for contractors.
That would definitely suck. I know years ago when the kids were really little, the wife got called, but we were able to write a letter about not having child care and she was excused. In fact, now that I think about it, we might have done that twice for her over the years. So try going that route if you ever get called.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »

Got the royal summons for jury duty, starting after the July 4th holiday. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!
I haven't gotten one in years. Quite frankly, it would kill me now because if I don't work, I don't get paid. Wonder if they give special dispensation for contractors.
That would definitely suck. I know years ago when the kids were really little, the wife got called, but we were able to write a letter about not having child care and she was excused. In fact, now that I think about it, we might have done that twice for her over the years. So try going that route if you ever get called.
I was called years ago for our city, but never ended up getting called in. I was bummed. But this is the county, so I don't think that will happen. In fact, I read an article a couple weeks ago about how trials had started back up, but they had to cancel the first week of them because something like only 12 out of the 75 people summoned actually showed up.

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 09:01:36 AM »

There must be a jury/judgement/courtroom related cigar, No? Wasn't there something called, The Judge? My memory is not so good.

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2021, 09:19:08 AM »

Disappointed in the lack of Flag Day cigar deals. Sheesh.
I'm guessing the Page will have something along those lines. They generally do.
Those deals generally come out around 9:am EDT?

I'll be in the thick of it by then. Mondays aren't a subtle day.
Well, they've got a new 'Merica sticker at the top of the page, but Blackwatch is the DotD. Woof.

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2021, 09:19:34 AM »

There must be a jury/judgement/courtroom related cigar, No? Wasn't there something called, The Judge? My memory is not so good.
My Father makes The Judge.

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2021, 09:20:31 AM »

There must be a jury/judgement/courtroom related cigar, No? Wasn't there something called, The Judge? My memory is not so good.
My Father makes The Judge.
Then there's this, which might be even better, if only for the band:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/judge-wright-by-jc-newman-cigars/1502478/

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2021, 10:36:47 AM »

There must be a jury/judgement/courtroom related cigar, No? Wasn't there something called, The Judge? My memory is not so good.
My Father makes The Judge.
Then there's this, which might be even better, if only for the band:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/judge-wright-by-jc-newman-cigars/1502478/

Generally, I prefer the My Father brand... Ahhh, never mind. I see now that you said "band".

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2021, 10:37:42 AM »

There must be a jury/judgement/courtroom related cigar, No? Wasn't there something called, The Judge? My memory is not so good.
My Father makes The Judge.
Then there's this, which might be even better, if only for the band:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/judge-wright-by-jc-newman-cigars/1502478/

Generally, I prefer the My Father brand... Ahhh, never mind. I see now that you said "band".
LALTS

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2021, 10:39:32 AM »

JoeCigar is giving us a choice today:

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #2 gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $39.99

OR

Man O' War Virtue Churchill (7.5"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Not to mention the Immaculatas at the sis. It's Man O' War Monday!
Nothin' wrong with that.

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2021, 10:40:00 AM »

Be back in a bit to fulfill my duties....busy morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6