Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 02:26:12 PM »

This weeks Atlantic deals:
AJF Last Call Boxes 50% off
JDN Black, 10 Free toro's with box purchase
JDN Silver 1o free robustos with box purchase
Oliva 50% off box purchase

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 02:39:52 PM »

Rather warm Saturday afternoon.

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2021, 02:41:47 PM »

Rather warm Saturday afternoon.
Looks like a nice day in the neighborhood.

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2021, 02:43:58 PM »

Ok, time to get some gardening done. Plants are gonna die soon and I've got to get them in the ground.

I'll check in a little later...
You doing veggies or flowers?
Flowers.

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2021, 02:47:51 PM »

Ok, time to get some gardening done. Plants are gonna die soon and I've got to get them in the ground.

I'll check in a little later...
You doing veggies or flowers?
Flowers.
And the worst of it is that I don't give a rat's ass about the flowers. Every year my wife buys a bunch of stuff and then they just sit in the flats until they die. Obviously she's waiting on the sucker to take care of it. The best part is that afterwards she tells me, "Oh I wanted this one planted there instead. Would you mind moving it?" Hell yes, I mind!

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2021, 03:12:41 PM »

Ok, time to get some gardening done. Plants are gonna die soon and I've got to get them in the ground.

I'll check in a little later...
You doing veggies or flowers?
Flowers.
And the worst of it is that I don't give a rat's ass about the flowers. Every year my wife buys a bunch of stuff and then they just sit in the flats until they die. Obviously she's waiting on the sucker to take care of it. The best part is that afterwards she tells me, "Oh I wanted this one planted there instead. Would you mind moving it?" Hell yes, I mind!
Tell her to lay them out where she wants them, then you'll plant them. You'll either have her not do it and avoid the job completely, or she'll do it and you only have to plant them once!

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2021, 04:09:26 PM »

Ok, time to get some gardening done. Plants are gonna die soon and I've got to get them in the ground.

I'll check in a little later...
You doing veggies or flowers?
Flowers.
And the worst of it is that I don't give a rat's ass about the flowers. Every year my wife buys a bunch of stuff and then they just sit in the flats until they die. Obviously she's waiting on the sucker to take care of it. The best part is that afterwards she tells me, "Oh I wanted this one planted there instead. Would you mind moving it?" Hell yes, I mind!
Tell her to lay them out where she wants them, then you'll plant them. You'll either have her not do it and avoid the job completely, or she'll do it and you only have to plant them once!
I already planted them once. I'm done and have moved on to my next project.

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2021, 09:26:43 PM »

Jawbreaker Concert

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2021, 10:18:24 PM »

SBC offer:

Newsletter Special!
Starting now until tomorrow at midnight we have one special on the categories below!

A.C.E Prime
Caldwell
Crowned Heads
 Platinum Nova

CODE: ACCN = 18% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]