Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2021, 02:30:48 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2021, 02:30:56 PM »

Page 4!

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2021, 02:31:19 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2021, 02:47:23 PM »

I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Been there. Even had situations where I hopped back and forth between three calls. It sucks.

Teams Chat Message to me:  "Will you be joining the meeting?  It started 5 minutes ago."
Me: "No."
Them: "Can I ask why?"
Me: "I answered that when I declined your meeting."
Them:  "You declined the meeting?"
Me: "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that if you didn't see that I was triple booked when you scheduled your meeting you also wouldn't notice the email notification when I declined."

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2021, 03:28:43 PM »

I've been quadruple-scheduled for meetings since 8am.  Dammit to hell, people!
Been there. Even had situations where I hopped back and forth between three calls. It sucks.

Teams Chat Message to me:  "Will you be joining the meeting?  It started 5 minutes ago."
Me: "No."
Them: "Can I ask why?"
Me: "I answered that when I declined your meeting."
Them:  "You declined the meeting?"
Me: "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that if you didn't see that I was triple booked when you scheduled your meeting you also wouldn't notice the email notification when I declined."
That sounds like a perfectly normal exchange to me.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2021, 03:29:44 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2021, 07:08:21 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
They won! Turns out state championship game is tomorrow, also at the same field.

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2021, 07:09:29 PM »

I've got a wedding to attend but I'm gonna try to make the game between the church and the reception.

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2021, 07:46:11 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2021, 07:51:08 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2021, 08:02:32 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2021, 08:42:20 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2021, 08:46:00 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.
That's cool.

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2021, 08:49:50 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
For the record, they are the AAA affiliate of the Phillies.
That sounds like fun. Were you able to see it online?
My sister sent me a video of the heater.
That's cool.
It was probably pretty cool for a kid. Hell, it would be pretty cool as an adult.

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2021, 08:57:01 PM »

Afternoon!  Almost the weekend!
I'm about to call it a day. Gonna go see my godson's semi finals baseball game. Edit: After all, they're playing a block away from my house. I hardly have an excuse not to go.
Speaking of baseball, my nephew threw out one of the first pitches tonight at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. Even better, he smoked it right down the middle.
I've seen some nice games in the Iron Pigs ballpark as well as the Trenton Thunder at my other house.  Thunder are a Yankees affiliate.  (except when they're the Trenton Pork Roll!)

https://www.milb.com/news/trenton-thunder-become-pork-roll-a-new-jersey-delicacy-278132284
(bet you thought I was kidding...)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5