Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
6/10/2021
« on: June 10, 2021, 01:16:35 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 05:29:26 AM »

From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 06:46:30 AM »

No early meetings for me today. Felt great to sleep in. Thursdays have sucked lately but let's see what this one brings.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 06:47:10 AM »

From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 06:48:02 AM »

And just to stretch it out to another post...

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 06:51:15 AM »

From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 06:55:39 AM »

From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
No doubt. I just meant I wasn't gonna likely pull the trigger regardless of the offering.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 07:09:57 AM »

From a jam to all-day Gurks. Woof.
Truth is, who cares?
Probably no one, but it still feels good to get in a dig on Gurkhas.
No doubt. I just meant I wasn't gonna likely pull the trigger regardless of the offering.
True enough.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 07:12:43 AM »

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 07:22:51 AM »

New cheapy Room 101s:

https://www.cigarpage.com/smoke-filled-room.html
That's very interesting indeed but it does look a bit sketchy. Never heard of Teufel Hund. On the packaging, "Room 101" is absent.

I'm not gonna try it, you try it. I know,  let's get Mikey Davey.

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 07:37:46 AM »

New cheapy Room 101s:

https://www.cigarpage.com/smoke-filled-room.html
That's very interesting indeed but it does look a bit sketchy. Never heard of Teufel Hund. On the packaging, "Room 101" is absent.

I'm not gonna try it, you try it. I know,  let's get Mikey Davey.
CNS

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 08:04:33 AM »

We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 08:27:26 AM »

We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 08:40:42 AM »

We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.
Yeah but two weeks will go by in a flash and hopefully they will lead to some happy memories.

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 08:58:29 AM »

We've got about two weeks left of school but it's mostly activities that keep the kids out of class. Too many damn schedules to maintain. Sheesh.
I feel like I might've gotten lucky that none of my kids really wanted to do any sort of team sports. Really frees up my nights and weekends.
Yeah but two weeks will go by in a flash and hopefully they will lead to some happy memories.
Definitely. And a part of me wishes I could go to games and watch them play. But they've never been interested in them. The middle kid has done a couple 5k's with me, but that's about the extent of them being sporty in any sort of an organized fashion.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5