Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2021, 05:38:51 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
I can easily search here. Let me see...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2021
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2021, 05:40:57 PM »

The things you find at the bottom of the humidor

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2021, 05:53:59 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
I can easily search here. Let me see...
Maybe CigarGuy87 (Shaun)

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,465.msg116251.html#msg116251

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2021, 05:54:35 PM »

The things you find at the bottom of the humidor
Could have been worse. How goes it, David?

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2021, 05:55:17 PM »

Lacrosse game is starting. Check back with y'all later.

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
I can easily search here. Let me see...
Maybe CigarGuy87 (Shaun)

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,465.msg116251.html#msg116251
Lol, it might've been him.

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2021, 07:44:57 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
I can easily search here. Let me see...
Maybe CigarGuy87 (Shaun)

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,465.msg116251.html#msg116251
Lol, it might've been him.
That post was from 6 years ago. I'm more amazed to see that we got 22 pages of posts that day and I believe that was the norm.

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2021, 09:20:30 PM »

Fogging for mosquitos.

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2021, 09:29:24 PM »

Evening Mr. Oy.

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2021, 10:12:21 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
I can easily search here. Let me see...
Maybe CigarGuy87 (Shaun)

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,465.msg116251.html#msg116251
Lol, it might've been him.
That post was from 6 years ago. I'm more amazed to see that we got 22 pages of posts that day and I believe that was the norm.
Back in the salad days.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2021
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2021, 10:41:07 PM »

Evening, cigar was OK 👌🏾
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]