Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2021, 11:12:21 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Vice President Mike Pence is 62.

I wonder, have we seen the last of him?
Hopefully if he does come back, he brings The Fly with him.

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2021, 11:14:11 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Vice President Mike Pence is 62.

I wonder, have we seen the last of him?
He thinks he'll try....campaign probably won't last long.
Gave a speech in NH the other week trying to distance himself from Trumpf while trying to keep "the base" happy.  Walking a razor there.
The Republican debates for the 2024 nomination are gonna be...interesting, for sure.

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2021, 11:28:11 AM »

I have a reverse osmosis water filtering system installed at home and I love it. Used to buy about 100 gallons of water per month and I'm saving a fortune.

Replaced all the filters this weekend and it was a bit of a time consuming task. But now I don't have to worry about it for another 6 months. And even then, it will be the easiest of the 5 filters to replace.

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2021, 11:49:32 AM »

I have a reverse osmosis water filtering system installed at home and I love it. Used to buy about 100 gallons of water per month and I'm saving a fortune.

Replaced all the filters this weekend and it was a bit of a time consuming task. But now I don't have to worry about it for another 6 months. And even then, it will be the easiest of the 5 filters to replace.
Sounds fancy. We just have a Brita jug in the fridge.

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2021, 12:01:35 PM »

I have a reverse osmosis water filtering system installed at home and I love it. Used to buy about 100 gallons of water per month and I'm saving a fortune.

Replaced all the filters this weekend and it was a bit of a time consuming task. But now I don't have to worry about it for another 6 months. And even then, it will be the easiest of the 5 filters to replace.
Sounds fancy. We just have a Brita jug in the fridge.
Jug isn't the right word, since it's quite a bit bigger. Apparently, it's a "dispenser":

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY5FX4E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2021, 01:19:33 PM »

As per CA...10 top cigars under $10.  Won't argue with most of them.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/10-top-cigars-under-10

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2021, 01:21:56 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Vice President Mike Pence is 62.

I wonder, have we seen the last of him?
He thinks he'll try....campaign probably won't last long.
Gave a speech in NH the other week trying to distance himself from Trumpf while trying to keep "the base" happy.  Walking a razor there.
The Republican debates for the 2024 nomination are gonna be...interesting, for sure.
Not to mention the sideline spectacle of who can climb the farthest up The Donald's ass.

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2021, 01:31:48 PM »

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2021, 01:38:02 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Vice President Mike Pence is 62.

I wonder, have we seen the last of him?
He thinks he'll try....campaign probably won't last long.
Gave a speech in NH the other week trying to distance himself from Trumpf while trying to keep "the base" happy.  Walking a razor there.
The Republican debates for the 2024 nomination are gonna be...interesting, for sure.
Not to mention the sideline spectacle of who can climb the farthest up The Donald's ass.
To be fair, that race is already going on, and gets weirder every day.

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2021, 01:40:12 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2021, 01:43:20 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »

Perhaps I'll find out later. Hazzuh!

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2021, 02:56:26 PM »

On to #2

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2021, 05:32:20 PM »

Nice story for Father's Day.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/a-father-s-day-cigar-gallery
Man, someone has to tell Bradley Rubin that stache has got to go.

And who was it that used to have the hots for Janny Garcia? I seem to remember someone here always talking about her.
This might have even been back in the CI banter days. i want to say it was Tony, but I can't remember.
That sounds familiar but I honestly can't recall.
Shame that CI destroyed the banter or we could go back into the archives. Oh well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5