Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2021, 10:50:10 AM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Speaking of bruises, my wife looks like a pin cushion right now.
#NeedleDick ?
Thought about it, wasn't going to go in that direction...

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »

And to page 3 we go.

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2021, 10:52:35 AM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2021, 10:56:08 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Baseball Hall of Famer Willie Mays is 90.
Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., is 87.
Rock singer Bob Seger is 76.
Singer Jimmie Dale Gilmore is 76.
Gospel singer-comedian Lulu Roman is 75.
Actor Alan Dale is 74.
Actor Ben Masters is 74.
Actor Richard Cox is 73.
Actor Gregg Henry is 69.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair is 68.
TV personality Tom Bergeron is 66.
Actor Roma Downey is 61.
Rock singer John Flansburgh (They Might Be Giants) is 61.
Actor Julianne Phillips is 61.
Actor-director George Clooney is 60.
Actor Clay O’Brien is 60.
Rock singer-musician Tony Scalzo (Fastball) is 57.
Actor Leslie Hope is 56.
Actor Geneva Carr (TV: “Bull”) is 55.
 musician Mark Bryan (Hootie and the Blowfish) is 54.
Rock musician Chris Shiflett (Foo Fighters) is 50.
Actor Stacey Oristano is 42.
Model/TV personality Tiffany Coyne is 39.
Actor Adrianne Palicki is 38.
Actor Gabourey Sidibe (GA’-bah-ray SIH’-duh-bay) is 38.
Actor-comedian Sasheer Zamata is 35.
Rapper Meek Mill is 34.
Houston Astros infielder Jose Altuve is 31.
Actor-singer Naomi Scott is 28.
Actor Noah Galvin is 27.
I didn't realize Willie Mays was still around. Happy to hear it. God bless him.

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Both still better than the alternative.
Better than the *potential* alternative.  A large group of people got COVID with no or limited symptoms.  Others died.  It's a nasty and unpredictable bug.

We still suspect it might have gone through the house in February of 2020.  There was no reliable way to get tested then, so we'll never know.  But we all got hammered by upper respiratory symptoms including an ugly cough that stuck around for most of a month. I took several days off work, and the agency had my desk sanitized.  I never made it back to the office, because the agency sent everybody remote at that same time.

We didn't think it was COVID at the time, nor did the urgent care center I visited - everyone thought it was too early in the pandemic for it to have reached our small town, and while it was chronic and long-lasting, it wasn't all that severe.  But we later learned that Enumclaw was the site of one of the earliest nursing home outbreaks.  We have numerous friendship ties to that nursing home.  So who knows?

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2021, 10:59:36 AM »

[...]

Say Hey!

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2021, 11:03:04 AM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Speaking of bruises, my wife looks like a pin cushion right now.
#NeedleDick ?
TWSS

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2021, 11:07:48 AM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2021, 01:18:11 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2021, 01:32:15 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
I couldn't do it. I'm grateful that there are those who can.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2021, 01:41:21 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Speaking of bruises, my wife looks like a pin cushion right now.
#NeedleDick ?
TWSS
I hope not for your sake.   :-[

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2021, 01:44:30 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
It is a special calling.  I considered it, but at the end of four years of undergrad, the thought of 6+ more years  was not appetizing.  The ex was a nurse, and my daughter is an oncology NP at Hopkins.

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2021, 01:46:42 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
Got my colonoscopy scheduled for June 2.  Now who would voluntarily say I want to work with assholes all day?
Yea I know, all of us do that....but....

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2021, 01:48:21 PM »

That Moderna vaccine makes a nasty bruise.  Sheesh.
Must have been a bad stick.  Shouldn't cause a bruise.  Sorness yes, bruise, no.
Possibly, although bruising is a listed potential side effect.  I also got a mild, non-itchy rash.
Smart to blame the vaccine. I think your wife will buy it.
I think she's getting suspicious about me having several nurses around though...
You should have gone to med school.
My mom tried to convince me from an early age to become a doctor.  From an early age, the thought of dealing with other people's ickiness repelled me.  Zero interest in medicine.  Ever.  Don't even regret the decision now.
Got my colonoscopy scheduled for June 2.  Now who would voluntarily say I want to work with assholes all day?
Yea I know, all of us do that....but....
Now, in my section of the neighborhood, there are like six OB/GYNs.  Now that is a line of practice that might have interest...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6