Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 10:39:46 AM »

Interesting first day of the draft in Cleveland.
Trevor and Travis teamed up again in J'ville.
6 first rounders from 'Bama
Atlanta the first team to pick a TE in the first round
Bears may have finally picked a decent QB if they can protect him
Steelers got a good running back....just need an OL
Brownies looking to firm up the D it seems, Greg Newsome II, CB

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 10:40:02 AM »

OK, page 3!

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 10:53:23 AM »

Interesting first day of the draft in Cleveland.
Trevor and Travis teamed up again in J'ville.
6 first rounders from 'Bama
Atlanta the first team to pick a TE in the first round
Bears may have finally picked a decent QB if they can protect him
Steelers got a good running back....just need an OL
Brownies looking to firm up the D it seems, Greg Newsome II, CB
Good pick for me, our pass defense was questionable at times last year, terrible at others, so any help is an improvement.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 11:06:26 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
Good deal.  Nice to have that decision done.
Interesting to see so many Dominican Friars about. They are definitely the hippies of the Catholics. Never even knew PC was a Catholic school. Surprised as heck that my daughter would be interested in such a thing. Looks like I'll now have a dog in the Big East race.

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 11:08:37 AM »

What does she plan to major in?
Hopefully not something like Art History or Anthropology.
Good morning, Dave. She is going in as undecided/undeclared. Also very strange because she had to decide a major in high school and never hesitated once.

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still battling the RonaVax headache and bruising.  Fun times.

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 11:17:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still battling the RonaVax headache and bruising.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear it, Raz. I'll admit I'm not feeling 100% but not nearly as bad as you. Just a bit of sore around the injection point and a headache. I suspect I had a low-grade fever last night but I never even bothered to take my temperature. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today but nothing specific.

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2021, 11:28:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still battling the RonaVax headache and bruising.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear it, Raz. I'll admit I'm not feeling 100% but not nearly as bad as you. Just a bit of sore around the injection point and a headache. I suspect I had a low-grade fever last night but I never even bothered to take my temperature. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today but nothing specific.
Not all that bad.  Just bad enough to be annoying.

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 11:32:28 AM »

What does she plan to major in?
Hopefully not something like Art History or Anthropology.
Good morning, Dave. She is going in as undecided/undeclared. Also very strange because she had to decide a major in high school and never hesitated once.
Anthropology is a marketable degree.  Far more so than Art History.

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2021, 11:48:25 AM »

Interesting first day of the draft in Cleveland.
Trevor and Travis teamed up again in J'ville.
6 first rounders from 'Bama
Atlanta the first team to pick a TE in the first round
Bears may have finally picked a decent QB if they can protect him
Steelers got a good running back....just need an OL
Brownies looking to firm up the D it seems, Greg Newsome II, CB
And not to mention our GM having a baby yesterday morning. I suppose we're lucky he was focused enough to remember to submit the pick.

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2021, 12:13:17 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still battling the RonaVax headache and bruising.  Fun times.
Sorry to hear it, Raz. I'll admit I'm not feeling 100% but not nearly as bad as you. Just a bit of sore around the injection point and a headache. I suspect I had a low-grade fever last night but I never even bothered to take my temperature. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today but nothing specific.
Nothing that a cigar, gin and tonic and some Tylenol can't fix.

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/30/2021
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2021, 05:26:56 PM »

TGIF
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/30/2021
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2021, 08:02:26 PM »

Nothing exceeds like excess.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4