CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 4/30/2021  (Read 2178 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
4/30/2021
« on: April 30, 2021, 01:09:30 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/30/2021
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 05:24:47 AM »

Fri-yay!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 06:27:36 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 06:32:00 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 06:39:09 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 06:58:01 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 07:10:55 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 07:31:17 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 07:41:36 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 08:17:33 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.
As long as you have one before she leaves for the fall semester. :D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 08:32:44 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Definitely. Especially because I bought a ticket to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Storming event in August.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2021, 08:36:42 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
congratulations! 4 years of decent education tax breaks ..... just don't take a 5th :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:44 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
congratulations! 4 years of decent education tax breaks ..... just don't take a 5th :)
By then, she'll have a college education, so she can handle counting to 4 for him. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:56 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Definitely. Especially because I bought a ticket to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Storming event in August.
That should be a good time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 08:56:49 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
That should be a good time.
I've done it once before. Yeah, lots of fun. I recommend it over CF. At this point I'm not about going table to table trick or treating for some meh cigars. I happen to enjoy many of the DE sticks. Keep meaning to try the PA event but it always seems to conflict with family commitments. Charlie has been and says it is quite enjoyable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4