Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
4/30/2021
« on: April 30, 2021, 01:09:30 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 05:24:47 AM »

Fri-yay!

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 06:27:36 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 06:32:00 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 06:39:09 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 06:58:01 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 07:10:55 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 07:31:17 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 07:41:36 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 08:17:33 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.
As long as you have one before she leaves for the fall semester. :D

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 08:32:44 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.
As long as you have one before she leaves for the fall semester. :D
Definitely. Especially because I bought a ticket to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Storming event in August.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/30/2021
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2021, 08:36:42 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
congratulations! 4 years of decent education tax breaks ..... just don't take a 5th :)

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:44 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
congratulations! 4 years of decent education tax breaks ..... just don't take a 5th :)
By then, she'll have a college education, so she can handle counting to 4 for him. ;)

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:56 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.
As long as you have one before she leaves for the fall semester. :D
Definitely. Especially because I bought a ticket to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Storming event in August.
That should be a good time.

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 08:56:49 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd the visit go?
Decision has been made and also a deposit to go along with it. Baby girl is Providence College bound.
That sounds like cause for celebration!
There is a local outdoor dining event going on a few towns over where they are closing the main road to cars and spilling the tables into the street. I think we'll be going out to dinner in the first time in forever.
Sounds like a good time, and even better to be getting back to some semblance of normalcy.
I'm gonna do my best to add a cigar to my celebration. That will be a separate event, however.
As long as you have one before she leaves for the fall semester. :D
Definitely. Especially because I bought a ticket to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Storming event in August.
That should be a good time.
I've done it once before. Yeah, lots of fun. I recommend it over CF. At this point I'm not about going table to table trick or treating for some meh cigars. I happen to enjoy many of the DE sticks. Keep meaning to try the PA event but it always seems to conflict with family commitments. Charlie has been and says it is quite enjoyable.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4