CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 4/28/2021  (Read 2196 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/28/2021
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2021, 05:03:31 PM »

I picked the crappiest place to get my vaccine. I accompanied my daughter and wife and their experience was far better. Last time I waited here for over an hour. Been 20 minutes already, this time.
After my first shot, I walked right out the door. Found out afterwards that they're supposed to monitor you for at least 15 minutes before turning you loose. I've seen at other pharmacies that they have special seating and even give you a stop watch while you're waiting. No wonder most Rite Aids no longer exist. These guys are phoning it in.
Waited 30 minutes and now I'm done... I hope. They don't exactly instill confidence.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2021, 05:04:05 PM »

I picked the crappiest place to get my vaccine. I accompanied my daughter and wife and their experience was far better. Last time I waited here for over an hour. Been 20 minutes already, this time.
After my first shot, I walked right out the door. Found out afterwards that they're supposed to monitor you for at least 15 minutes before turning you loose. I've seen at other pharmacies that they have special seating and even give you a stop watch while you're waiting. No wonder most Rite Aids no longer exist. These guys are phoning it in.
But you got the shot, so there's that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2021, 05:08:03 PM »

Waited 30 minutes and now I'm done... I hope. They don't exactly instill confidence.
Just think of all the posting you could have done in that time.  We could have been on page 6!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2021, 05:14:32 PM »

I need this…..had to deal withIRS as I messed up on my return.
Put to much into IRA and took collage credit shouldn’t have.
$1800 check is in the mail. Now tonight YouTube TV for charging me when I had a FREE trial.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2021, 05:55:22 PM »

I need this…..had to deal withIRS as I messed up on my return.
Put to much into IRA and took collage credit shouldn’t have.
$1800 check is in the mail. Now tonight YouTube TV for charging me when I had a FREE trial.
Thanks, Obama.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2021, 05:55:41 PM »

Or they injected him with saline.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2021, 06:03:46 PM »

Or they injected him with saline.
That sounds about right.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2021, 06:03:47 PM »

We hit the local Safeway pharmacy.  Second shot today.  We got two of the last five doses.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2021, 09:33:22 PM »

This evening in the Boondocks.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2021, 10:04:51 PM »

This evening in the Boondocks.
Not familiar with this one. Can you elaborate a bit?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]