Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2021, 04:40:39 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
I've been curious about those services. It's quite a commitment for 6 of us.
Y'all just don't have the right kind of wife, obviously.  ;-)  I get the recipes to Carol before she goes to the store on Friday afternoon, and she picks up all the ingredients.

Hmm...which means it's probably the most expensive such service there is.

Never mind.

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2021, 08:59:47 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.
It won't take her very far.  Her mother has seen to that.

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2021, 09:01:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.
Or at least, not SOLELY eyeballing it. ;)
Well, if you're sure she's not having the food poisoned.
That's the bad thing about living alone, no food taster handy, just in case.
That's what the dog is for... :-X

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2021, 09:03:42 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
I've been curious about those services. It's quite a commitment for 6 of us.
I would say definitely not worth it.  It's perfect for one person as I can get two meals out of it (about $20 a meal).  Any normal recipe and I'm eating it for a week.

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2021, 09:04:47 PM »

[...]

Of course I don't have the right kind of wife....duh.   ???   :(

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2021, 09:16:27 PM »

601 Green

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2021, 09:59:39 PM »

601 Green

Nice. I think I gave most of mine away to Brad.

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2021, 10:06:09 PM »

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2021, 10:18:47 PM »

Into the evening. Namakubi.

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2021, 10:34:46 PM »

601 Green

Nice. I think I gave most of mine away to Brad.
It's a great smoke.
I like it too. It was just always so difficult to reciprocate when he was gifting cigars and I knew he was a fan.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]