Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 11:47:06 AM »

I think I've mentioned before that Cigar Feds. COTM is probably the most interesting around, because you at least get new and different cigars to try.  This month is interesting if only for the OSOK and Umagog offerings (cigar handcuffs are a bonus).  Usually three new and interesting ones and two of their internal branded cigars, most that I've had are decent.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/cigar-of-the-month-club
Those handcuffs are unique, that's for sure.
Also can make quite the conversations starter in the ashtray at the lounge... :o   :-[
Could also be your last time at that particular lounge, depending on how you start that conversation.

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 11:49:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 12:03:56 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2021, 12:34:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2021, 12:42:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
morning, t.  If anyone asks for me, tell them you haven't seen me.

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »

Fine way to start the afternoon.

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2021, 12:55:08 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2021, 01:22:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Got some enchiladas left from last night.  Looking forward to lunch.

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2021, 01:58:40 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.
Or at least, not SOLELY eyeballing it. ;)

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2021, 02:13:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.
Or at least, not SOLELY eyeballing it. ;)
Well, if you're sure she's not having the food poisoned.

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2021, 02:15:44 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
At least you know she's not eyeballing that inheritance.
Or at least, not SOLELY eyeballing it. ;)
Well, if you're sure she's not having the food poisoned.
That's the bad thing about living alone, no food taster handy, just in case.

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2021, 02:21:05 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2021, 02:51:14 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Bret!
Sssh!  Not so loud, T.  I'm hiding from my boss!

[whispering] hi there, bret.
This time, I think I couldn't be heard at all. Oh well, time to figure out what's for lunch.
Had some fish tacos left over from last night. Still tasty.
Daughter, always worried about my health and eating habits sent me a free trial of Hello Fresh.  Most of their offerings are pretty tasty and only take a half hour to prep.  I've been getting three meals once every two or three weeks.  No contract, no minimum requirements.
I've been curious about those services. It's quite a commitment for 6 of us.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4