Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
4/27/2021
« on: April 27, 2021, 12:02:43 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 05:25:46 AM »

Morning, Twofers.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 05:42:48 AM »

Morning, Twofers.
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 05:53:51 AM »

Not especially impressed with the new cigar deals I'm seeing. The one ClemsonDave posted last evening about SBC is intriguing however.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 06:00:37 AM »

Not especially impressed with the new cigar deals I'm seeing. The one ClemsonDave posted last evening about SBC is intriguing however.
Definitely not much to write home about today.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 06:58:02 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 07:19:27 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 07:21:01 AM »

56 right now, supposedly getting up to 84 today.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 09:16:49 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.
In case you were wondering, that's not what happened.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 09:18:06 AM »

56 right now, supposedly getting up to 84 today.
Tomorrow is supposed to be similar for us. In the high 40s now and we may see 70°

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 09:24:30 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.
In case you were wondering, that's not what happened.
Well, there's always after you log out, right?

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 09:39:08 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.
In case you were wondering, that's not what happened.
Well, there's always after you log out, right?
Some would argue I spend my days sleep walking.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2021, 10:02:42 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.
In case you were wondering, that's not what happened.
Well, there's always after you log out, right?
Some would argue I spend my days sleep walking.
Perhaps, but that's not gonna give you the same type of rest as a good nap. Lol

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2021, 10:11:36 AM »

Not especially impressed with the new cigar deals I'm seeing. The one ClemsonDave posted last evening about SBC is intriguing however.
Definitely not much to write home about today.
Bottom of the barrel Torano's for sure.   Early on a liked Torano's quite a bit.  This cigar and the Noventa were two big flops that had me start looking elsewhere.....AJ.

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 10:12:14 AM »

First meeting is over. Only one little item assigned for me to take care of.

Can I go back to bed?
I think you should celebrate the end of the first meeting with a nap.
In case you were wondering, that's not what happened.
Well, there's always after you log out, right?
Some would argue I spend my days sleep walking.
Have you seen the movie Soul?  Just sayin...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4