Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/26/2021
« on: April 26, 2021, 12:00:04 AM »

Happy Monday! Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:22:51 AM »

Morning, all. Back at it.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 06:11:49 AM »

Morning, all. Back at it.
Yep, I guess so.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 06:14:29 AM »

Morning, all. Back at it.
Yep, I guess so.
Unless I won the banter lottery and haven't been told yet?

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 06:21:38 AM »

Morning, all. Back at it.
Yep, I guess so.
Unless I won the banter lottery and haven't been told yet?
The banter lottery isn't the one you should be wishing for. And I would be lying if I said I didn't have a similar thought this morning regarding mega millions or powerball.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 06:25:29 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 06:50:12 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 07:09:07 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.
Nothing wrong with hoping, as long as you're still contributing to the retirement fund.

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2021, 07:12:12 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.
Nothing wrong with hoping, as long as you're still contributing to the retirement fund.
Not enough but I'm chipping away at it.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 07:38:19 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.
Nothing wrong with hoping, as long as you're still contributing to the retirement fund.
Not enough but I'm chipping away at it.
That's good. According to some info I've seen, a surprising amount of people have nothing saved for retirement, which would be frightening.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 08:15:45 AM »

AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99

Seems to me like this is a pretty good price on these.

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2021, 08:51:47 AM »

AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99

Seems to me like this is a pretty good price on these.
I have seen these for the same but I don't believe I've seen them any cheaper. Of course, the deal is long gone so who cares?

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 08:55:16 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.
Nothing wrong with hoping, as long as you're still contributing to the retirement fund.
Not enough but I'm chipping away at it.
That's good. According to some info I've seen, a surprising amount of people have nothing saved for retirement, which would be frightening.
I think it's because the general mentality is, live for today.

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 08:57:58 AM »

Looks like we've got a Monday jam to ease the pain.
And let's be honest, that's the closest we'll get to winning the lottery. :D
I'm not giving up hope just yet. That wish is the only thing keeping me in check.
Nothing wrong with hoping, as long as you're still contributing to the retirement fund.
Not enough but I'm chipping away at it.
That's good. According to some info I've seen, a surprising amount of people have nothing saved for retirement, which would be frightening.
I think it's because the general mentality is, live for today.
#ReallyRealNews
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5