Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2021, 02:31:27 PM »

On to page 3!

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Doesn't look like we'll get rained out. Only one game this afternoon and the rain should end before then. Plus, as long as there is no lighting, they will play.
Almost wish we hadn't played. It was a very physical game and both of my sons returned home pretty banged up. Not to mention a 3-6 loss.

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2021, 04:59:24 PM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Doesn't look like we'll get rained out. Only one game this afternoon and the rain should end before then. Plus, as long as there is no lighting, they will play.
Almost wish we hadn't played. It was a very physical game and both of my sons returned home pretty banged up. Not to mention a 3-6 loss.
Soccer?

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2021, 05:10:45 PM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Doesn't look like we'll get rained out. Only one game this afternoon and the rain should end before then. Plus, as long as there is no lighting, they will play.
Almost wish we hadn't played. It was a very physical game and both of my sons returned home pretty banged up. Not to mention a 3-6 loss.
Soccer?
Yeah. We played the first place team. They only gave up 2 goals in the previous 4 games. They gave up 3 today but it wasn't enough.

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2021, 07:32:02 PM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Doesn't look like we'll get rained out. Only one game this afternoon and the rain should end before then. Plus, as long as there is no lighting, they will play.
Almost wish we hadn't played. It was a very physical game and both of my sons returned home pretty banged up. Not to mention a 3-6 loss.
Soccer?
Yeah. We played the first place team. They only gave up 2 goals in the previous 4 games. They gave up 3 today but it wasn't enough.
I know how you feel. I watched my nephew's indoor soccer league via webcam, and they lost all but 1 of their games. But they played mostly travel teams, and because of covid, they weren't allowed to practice at all. So it was basically show up on Friday, put on your jersey and get your butt whooped.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/25/2021
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2021, 08:00:26 PM »

beef

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2021, 09:04:43 PM »

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2021, 09:21:53 PM »

SL Dominicano

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]