Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 11:12:14 AM »

Free shipping at Famous all weekend, code YOURORDERSHIPSFREE. No minimum.

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 11:16:37 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2021, 11:17:43 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.
Fair enough. When someone runs for office, they set themselves up to be scrutinized to a ridiculous degree. At least in this country.

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 11:19:58 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2021, 11:26:21 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
It's the ranting of a social incompetent.  It compares favorably to a number of perplexing mumbles by Biden on the campaign trail, and does less harm than Biden's policies.  But we won't quibble.  When an otherwise intelligent guy sets himself up like that, he gets what's coming.
Fair enough. When someone runs for office, they set themselves up to be scrutinized to a ridiculous degree. At least in this country.
Some would consider that a positive vital sign for a healthy republic.  Europe has yet to recover from the shock of the war.  They've been on cruise control since we rebuilt the joint...which is probably a safe strategy for them.  When Europe has a political pulse, bad things happen.

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2021, 11:27:39 AM »

Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2021, 11:27:52 AM »

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2021, 11:28:59 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
Well, he showed up, anyway.

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2021, 11:31:17 AM »

Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
I avoided clicking on it altogether.  I appreciate that the name was in the link, so I knew not to click.

It's not that I'm transphobic.  I just despise fame whores.

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2021, 11:31:42 AM »

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2021, 11:33:16 AM »

I'm trying unsuccessfully to recall when I crossed over the 12K posts mark.  Somehow I don't think I've managed to stay on pace to cross 13K a year later.  I have 118 to go.

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2021, 11:51:14 AM »

Speaking of politics: :D :D

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/caitlyn-jenner-files-paperwork-run-133055674.html
I'm assuming she's running as a republican? I couldn't bother to read the whole thing.
I avoided clicking on it altogether.  I appreciate that the name was in the link, so I knew not to click.

It's not that I'm transphobic.  I just despise fame whores.
CNS

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2021, 11:51:23 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Oh my God...look what the cat drug in.  Deano!
Looks like he pulled a Scott and did the one post and run.
nope. had to take the widow lady to the doctor.

my birthday present arrived. I remember liking the Indios years ago, thought I'd try them again; and you can't go wrong with anything AJ.

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2021, 11:51:26 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8