CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 4/23/2021  (Read 5174 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/23/2021
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 07:46:36 AM »

But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 07:47:50 AM »

But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.
Discount code does work, which brings the box of 24 down to 97.92. Hurry, only 2 boxes left!!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 07:49:19 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
That's the spirit! Morning Dean, and welcome back.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »

Ok, that was fast.
TWSS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2021, 08:48:49 AM »

Great morning to you, Dean! Happy to see you on here although it sounds like you're still dealing with health issues.

Did we miss your birthday? In any case whether it is today, coming up, or we just missed it... Happy birthday!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2021, 09:12:42 AM »

Just watched SpaceX send up another launch, this one bound for the ISS. Amazing stuff happening there.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2021, 09:22:51 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2021, 09:32:48 AM »

hello Dean....Ill be in Florida in late may

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2021, 09:38:30 AM »

When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.
I'd say he has an idea what he's saying at least as much as Drumpf did. I'm also certain Drumpf's handlers wished he would've stuck to the teleprompter more often. When he did, he almost sounded cogent, albeit with a denture problem. When he started winging it is when he ran into trouble with people who can think logically. Personally, I hope he runs again in 2024.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 09:40:28 AM »

I'd say he has an idea what he's saying at least as much as Drumpf did. I'm also certain Drumpf's handlers wished he would've stuck to the teleprompter more often. When he did, he almost sounded cogent, albeit with a denture problem. When he started winging it is when he ran into trouble with people who can think logically. Personally, I hope he runs again in 2024.
TRUMP VS harris 2024

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »

TRUMP VS harris 2024
That'll work.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 10:43:20 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA