Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 07:46:36 AM »

But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 07:47:50 AM »

But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
Actually, the monster has a pretty good price on the Perdomo Factory Tour maddies. Don't know if the discount code works on it, but I don't remember ever seeing them that cheap before.
Discount code does work, which brings the box of 24 down to 97.92. Hurry, only 2 boxes left!!

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 07:49:19 AM »

 good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
That's the spirit! Morning Dean, and welcome back.

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »

But enough about Drumpf, let's talk about all the fantastic deals out there today.

Ok, that was fast.
TWSS

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2021, 08:48:49 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
Great morning to you, Dean! Happy to see you on here although it sounds like you're still dealing with health issues.

Did we miss your birthday? In any case whether it is today, coming up, or we just missed it... Happy birthday!

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2021, 09:12:42 AM »

Just watched SpaceX send up another launch, this one bound for the ISS. Amazing stuff happening there.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/23/2021
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2021, 09:22:51 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/23/2021
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2021, 09:32:48 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. no word on my surgery yet, and I'm getting a fuckit attitude so I ordered some cigars from the Page the other day. may no be what the doctor ordered but he's not doing much good for me so what the hell.
hello Dean....Ill be in Florida in late may

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2021, 09:38:30 AM »

1 year ago today. #PayHomage
When you read it like that I'm almost certain now that he was just speaking metaphorically.
Certainly reads like the rantings of a mad man to me. It's stream of consciousness, but for idiots.
And like we mentioned before, he didn't specifically say, "inject yourself", but there's no doubt the power the office holds, and for some reason, this guy in particular. When you hold that sort of power, you have to mind what you say.
it is refreshing to have a president that has no idea what he is saying half the time and just reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him.
I'd say he has an idea what he's saying at least as much as Drumpf did. I'm also certain Drumpf's handlers wished he would've stuck to the teleprompter more often. When he did, he almost sounded cogent, albeit with a denture problem. When he started winging it is when he ran into trouble with people who can think logically. Personally, I hope he runs again in 2024.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/23/2021
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 09:40:28 AM »

[...]
TRUMP VS harris 2024

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »

[...]
That'll work.

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 10:43:20 AM »

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2021, 11:05:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2021, 11:08:22 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8