Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2021
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2021, 10:21:01 PM »

ART

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2021, 10:44:39 PM »

For those of you following along at home. I replaced the thermal fuse on the dryer and it didn't make a difference. When I was in there I noticed the drive belt had broken. I took a chance on a cheap part and it didn't pan out. Time to go see what a belt will run me...
Sounds like it may be time to throw in the towel and just get a new dryer.
I'm gonna try one more thing and if it doesn't work then it'll be back to P.C. Richards and Sons for a new one.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2021
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2021, 11:19:01 PM »

For those of you following along at home. I replaced the thermal fuse on the dryer and it didn't make a difference. When I was in there I noticed the drive belt had broken. I took a chance on a cheap part and it didn't pan out. Time to go see what a belt will run me...
Sounds like it may be time to throw in the towel and just get a new dryer.
I'm gonna try one more thing and if it doesn't work then it'll be back to P.C. Richards and Sons for a new one.
the best dryer
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]