Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 09:45:05 AM »

Speaking of Bernies, Madoff has died in federal prison.

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2021, 09:47:51 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
Just brainstormin' here but I think you should move to the east coast.

Good morning, Bret.
Maybe Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If I was rich.

Yeah, but he hasn't been able change their gun laws, so...

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 09:51:55 AM »

Speaking of Bernies, Madoff has died in federal prison.
Good riddance to bad company. May God have mercy on his soul.

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2021, 09:55:07 AM »

In other news, last night Raz finally joined the great unwashed horde and for the first time ate a Chic-fil-A sandwich. I confess I quite liked it. I could do with less peppy customer service, but the sandwich was good.

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2021, 10:00:36 AM »

In other news, last night Raz finally joined the great unwashed horde and for the first time ate a Chic-fil-A sandwich. I confess I quite liked it. I could do with less peppy customer service, but the sandwich was good.
Agreed, good sandwich. I won't give them any of my money, but they used to come into our building from time to time and hand out free ones. I've got no problem with free.

I've yet to be able to try the Popeye's sandwich that everyone seems to lose their mind about. The last time I went to a Popeye's, they were out of them, the bastiges.

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2021, 10:08:39 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
Or any schedule for that matter!

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 10:11:35 AM »

Maybe I'll call in sick today. When you've had insomnia since 2am, and have a splitting headache at 5am and you haven't been drinking, you aren't right. Right?
I would absolutely agree with that. Besides, I'm sure you've already put in your hours for the month.

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 10:14:43 AM »

The PC thing happens from time to time. It's really no big deal. It seems to forget about my second monitor and the only way I can get it to be recognized again is by rebooting. My "work" computer doesn't use wifi so I'm usually ok. Unfortunately, everything else in the house uses the wifi (including the TVs) and that needs rebooting more and more often. I'm hoping the latter is a simple software patch but who knows?
When we all get the wifi chips installed in our heads, this won't be an issue anymore.
Funniest thing about that is they don't have to.  We're all carrying around these phones, have smart TVs, many have Siri or Alexa or some other entity in their homes.  We've volunteered for monitoring already.

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 10:15:34 AM »

In other news, last night Raz finally joined the great unwashed horde and for the first time ate a Chic-fil-A sandwich. I confess I quite liked it. I could do with less peppy customer service, but the sandwich was good.
Did you have the regular or the spicy?

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »

The PC thing happens from time to time. It's really no big deal. It seems to forget about my second monitor and the only way I can get it to be recognized again is by rebooting. My "work" computer doesn't use wifi so I'm usually ok. Unfortunately, everything else in the house uses the wifi (including the TVs) and that needs rebooting more and more often. I'm hoping the latter is a simple software patch but who knows?
When we all get the wifi chips installed in our heads, this won't be an issue anymore.
Funniest thing about that is they don't have to.  We're all carrying around these phones, have smart TVs, many have Siri or Alexa or some other entity in their homes.  We've volunteered for monitoring already.
Absolutely right. But the thing about conspiracy theorists is they rarely succumb to things like logic or facts.

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 10:17:04 AM »

Speaking of Bernies, Madoff has died in federal prison.
Good riddance to bad company. May God have mercy on his soul.
I don't think mercy is what's in store.

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 10:17:14 AM »

In other news, last night Raz finally joined the great unwashed horde and for the first time ate a Chic-fil-A sandwich. I confess I quite liked it. I could do with less peppy customer service, but the sandwich was good.
Did you have the regular or the spicy?
Also, bonus point for the third-person reference.

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2021, 10:18:54 AM »

The PC thing happens from time to time. It's really no big deal. It seems to forget about my second monitor and the only way I can get it to be recognized again is by rebooting. My "work" computer doesn't use wifi so I'm usually ok. Unfortunately, everything else in the house uses the wifi (including the TVs) and that needs rebooting more and more often. I'm hoping the latter is a simple software patch but who knows?
When we all get the wifi chips installed in our heads, this won't be an issue anymore.
Funniest thing about that is they don't have to.  We're all carrying around these phones, have smart TVs, many have Siri or Alexa or some other entity in their homes.  We've volunteered for monitoring already.
Absolutely right. But the thing about conspiracy theorists is they rarely succumb to things like logic or facts.
But they do eventually succumb to stupidity.  Take for example all the Trump insurrectionists...they recorded all the prosecution needs on their own phones...

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2021, 10:21:12 AM »

Room 101 BIPs behind door #1 at the Sis. (although $4 more than on the jam the other day)

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2021, 10:22:26 AM »

[...]
Lol, true enough. You see stories every now and then about kids committing crimes while streaming live on FB or wherever. Proves that smart phones are really only as smart as their users.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6