Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/14/2021
« on: April 14, 2021, 03:03:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 05:21:55 AM »

Let the humping begin!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 05:27:30 AM »

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 05:36:25 AM »

So far, the wifi went down and then my PC gave me some shit and I was forced to reboot. Bring it!

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 05:46:07 AM »

So far, the wifi went down and then my PC gave me some shit and I was forced to reboot. Bring it!
Sounds like you're the one being humped so far. Let's hope that turns around quick!

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 05:53:28 AM »

The PC thing happens from time to time. It's really no big deal. It seems to forget about my second monitor and the only way I can get it to be recognized again is by rebooting. My "work" computer doesn't use wifi so I'm usually ok. Unfortunately, everything else in the house uses the wifi (including the TVs) and that needs rebooting more and more often. I'm hoping the latter is a simple software patch but who knows?

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 06:10:26 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 06:10:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 06:25:49 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
I should say so!

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 06:26:37 AM »

The PC thing happens from time to time. It's really no big deal. It seems to forget about my second monitor and the only way I can get it to be recognized again is by rebooting. My "work" computer doesn't use wifi so I'm usually ok. Unfortunately, everything else in the house uses the wifi (including the TVs) and that needs rebooting more and more often. I'm hoping the latter is a simple software patch but who knows?
When we all get the wifi chips installed in our heads, this won't be an issue anymore.

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2021, 07:14:50 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
Just brainstormin' here but I think you should move to the east coast.

Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2021, 07:56:51 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
Just brainstormin' here but I think you should move to the east coast.

Good morning, Bret.
Maybe Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If I was rich.

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2021, 08:00:03 AM »

Maybe I'll call in sick today. When you've had insomnia since 2am, and have a splitting headache at 5am and you haven't been drinking, you aren't right. Right?

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 08:32:42 AM »

Maybe I'll call in sick today. When you've had insomnia since 2am, and have a splitting headache at 5am and you haven't been drinking, you aren't right. Right?
Sounds right to me.

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 08:35:59 AM »

And here we are again. I gotta figger out how to sleep on a proper schedule again.
Just brainstormin' here but I think you should move to the east coast.

Good morning, Bret.
Maybe Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If I was rich.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6