Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/8/2021
« on: April 08, 2021, 12:01:26 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 05:32:15 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Masters (and payday) Thursday!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 06:19:57 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 06:30:09 AM »

Looks like it's gonna be a Gurkha kind of day.

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 06:33:05 AM »

Looks like it's gonna be a Gurkha kind of day.
Woof

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 06:57:09 AM »

Looks like it's gonna be a Gurkha kind of day.
Woof
At least the DE sampler at the sis doesn't look too bad.

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 07:29:39 AM »

Looks like it's gonna be a Gurkha kind of day.
Woof
At least the DE sampler at the sis doesn't look too bad.
I hadn't made my way there yet but I'll take a peek now.

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 07:32:49 AM »

Speaking of cigar.com... Pretty funny that they're offering the same cigar today as Joe for $5 more. Not all that impressed with the DE deal either. I love the Drew Estate cigars but the ones making up that sampler have to be my least favorite.

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 08:07:36 AM »

Speaking of cigar.com... Pretty funny that they're offering the same cigar today as Joe for $5 more. Not all that impressed with the DE deal either. I love the Drew Estate cigars but the ones making up that sampler have to be my least favorite.
Gotta get those 2 sales teams to have meetings so this sort of thing doesn't happen.

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 08:09:58 AM »

Speaking of cigar.com... Pretty funny that they're offering the same cigar today as Joe for $5 more. Not all that impressed with the DE deal either. I love the Drew Estate cigars but the ones making up that sampler have to be my least favorite.
Gotta get those 2 sales teams to have meetings so this sort of thing doesn't happen.
What?!? But Steve told us they were two completely different companies!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 08:12:54 AM »

That was one of the reasons I created this site. We were not only fucking censored, but we were not allowed to talk about deals other than the ones Cigars International was offering. Even if they were from their own sister company. We're going on nearly 7 years now.

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 08:27:12 AM »

Speaking of cigar.com... Pretty funny that they're offering the same cigar today as Joe for $5 more. Not all that impressed with the DE deal either. I love the Drew Estate cigars but the ones making up that sampler have to be my least favorite.
Gotta get those 2 sales teams to have meetings so this sort of thing doesn't happen.
What?!? But Steve told us they were two completely different companies!!!
LALTS

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 08:28:16 AM »

That was one of the reasons I created this site. We were not only fucking censored, but we were not allowed to talk about deals other than the ones Cigars International was offering. Even if they were from their own sister company. We're going on nearly 7 years now.
Yeah, I never quite understood that. I get they're separate in name, but come on.

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 08:38:33 AM »

Cup of tea brewed and Masters coverage going on the iPad. Good times.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/8/2021
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 09:01:54 AM »

Got the day off so I thought I would try this one
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5