Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2021, 09:08:29 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2021, 09:15:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2021, 09:16:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2021, 09:18:29 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.
My neighbor had a landscaper out there making tons of noise for about 8 hours on Thursday. I'm unable to notice any accomplishment.

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2021, 09:19:28 AM »

Diesel Shorty Ltd. (Gordo) (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2021, 09:23:05 AM »

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2021, 09:23:45 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.
My neighbor had a landscaper out there making tons of noise for about 8 hours on Thursday. I'm unable to notice any accomplishment.
I know he was just bouncing off the walls, waiting for his wife to give him the ok to get out there and start mowing.

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2021, 09:26:07 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.
My neighbor had a landscaper out there making tons of noise for about 8 hours on Thursday. I'm unable to notice any accomplishment.
I know he was just bouncing off the walls, waiting for his wife to give him the ok to get out there and start mowing.
The only noticeable difference I can see so far is his lawn looks browner now, since he's cut down anything green that was growing, which only makes the stuff still dormant stand out more.

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2021, 09:42:00 AM »

Diesel Shorty Ltd. (Gordo) (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
These might have been the first CF purchase I ever made.

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2021, 09:47:17 AM »

HC Series Criollo Toro - 10/32.50

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2021, 09:49:04 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.
My neighbor had a landscaper out there making tons of noise for about 8 hours on Thursday. I'm unable to notice any accomplishment.
I know he was just bouncing off the walls, waiting for his wife to give him the ok to get out there and start mowing.
The only noticeable difference I can see so far is his lawn looks browner now, since he's cut down anything green that was growing, which only makes the stuff still dormant stand out more.
Again in this case, he's not doing it himself. I think it has more to do with too much disposable income.

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2021, 10:01:56 AM »

Should have known that my old neighbor would be the first one to cut his grass. I think he can actually hear it growing, and sure enough, I just realized I heard a mower going and before I even looked, I knew it would be him. No idea what he thinks he's cutting out there, but more power to him.
My neighbor had a landscaper out there making tons of noise for about 8 hours on Thursday. I'm unable to notice any accomplishment.
I know he was just bouncing off the walls, waiting for his wife to give him the ok to get out there and start mowing.
The only noticeable difference I can see so far is his lawn looks browner now, since he's cut down anything green that was growing, which only makes the stuff still dormant stand out more.
Again in this case, he's not doing it himself. I think it has more to do with too much disposable income.
Definitely sounds like the case. Wants to get a jump on the other Joneses in the neighborhood.

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2021, 10:14:16 AM »

Caldwell Collection - Eastern Standard Euro Express - 5/24.99

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2021, 11:34:00 AM »

I've spent the better part of the last 45 minutes fighting connectivity issues. So that's been a blast. Glad to see I didn't miss anything.

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2021, 11:37:41 AM »

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 5/29.99
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3