CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 1/17/2015  (Read 28402 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/17/2015
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 06:20:14 AM »

Morning LSU.  Did you get to the Dr yesterday and get checked out?
It was a long day for the wife and I but I did end up at my house for the night; this next week will be a long one with lots of tests to go. We tried to go see our family doctor but we were told if we showed up there they would call 911 and transport me to the hospital so we opted just to go to the ER ourselves, blood pressure at the ER was 197/140 and that got me taken to the back pretty quickly. First level tests showed no heart attack but that I had countless TIA's or mini strokes over the last couple of days. They started me on some medicine to control the blood pressure and setting up with cardiologist for this week to run the next series of tests, glad I left work when I did because they said I would more than likely would have not made it the day. I got my wake up call yesterday and I must say it wasn't any fun. Glad to still be here and not going through what my mother has been going through for the past 6 months.
Glad you went to the ER soon.  I had a couple of TIA's 4 years ago but went to ER before things got quite that far along, only because my brother is a Dr and was on my ass to go not because I had good sense.  2 days in the hospital and Changed my lifestyle with no problems since then but I have also let myself slip some over the past year and got to get myself back on track so as not to go through that again.  Amen glad to have you here with us this morning! Just like me you had your free warning, take full advantage of it.

By the way Dr told me I could still enjoy 2 or 3 cigars a week as long as I would exercise.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 06:45:42 AM »

7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
 3 Padilla 1932
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 06:47:03 AM »

It was a long day for the wife and I but I did end up at my house for the night; this next week will be a long one with lots of tests to go. We tried to go see our family doctor but we were told if we showed up there they would call 911 and transport me to the hospital so we opted just to go to the ER ourselves, blood pressure at the ER was 197/140 and that got me taken to the back pretty quickly. First level tests showed no heart attack but that I had countless TIA's or mini strokes over the last couple of days. They started me on some medicine to control the blood pressure and setting up with cardiologist for this week to run the next series of tests, glad I left work when I did because they said I would more than likely would have not made it the day. I got my wake up call yesterday and I must say it wasn't any fun. Glad to still be here and not going through what my mother has been going through for the past 6 months.
Glad you went to the ER soon.  I had a couple of TIA's 4 years ago but went to ER before things got quite that far along, only because my brother is a Dr and was on my ass to go not because I had good sense.  2 days in the hospital and Changed my lifestyle with no problems since then but I have also let myself slip some over the past year and got to get myself back on track so as not to go through that again.  Amen glad to have you here with us this morning! Just like me you had your free warning, take full advantage of it.

By the way Dr told me I could still enjoy 2 or 3 cigars a week as long as I would exercise.
Thats good to know, no one said anything about not enjoying my morning coffee and cigar yet.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 06:49:57 AM »

Thats good to know, no one said anything about not enjoying my morning coffee and cigar yet.
Coffee depends on the cause of the problem.  I got to keep my coffee.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:52 AM »

Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 06:53:45 AM »

Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Enjoy your day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 07:10:00 AM »

Enjoy your day.
Thanks, waiting on the warden if you can possibly imagine such. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2015, 07:11:02 AM »

When you decide to get up Dean rest easy they captured the other two criminals in Haines City.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 07:13:53 AM »

Enjoy your day.
Say it ain't so!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 07:17:23 AM »

Enjoy your day.
Say it ain't so!
Hard as it may be to believe it is so. ::)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 07:18:08 AM »

Good morning skanks....

dwgbryant

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 07:21:26 AM »

Good morning Chip, glad you got to the doctor. TexDave, thanks for the news release, I feel much safer now, you still waiting on the warden? GolfDave, I'm playing the Championship course at Plantation this afternoon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 07:21:34 AM »

Dad What in the hell are you doing up so early?

dwgbryant

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 07:22:12 AM »

....... and then there's Dad.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 07:23:35 AM »

Good morning skanks....
Good morning BD and thanks for the PM yesterday, sorry about not ready lying yesterday but the warden wasn't letting me near my phone yesterday to keep me away from work problems or buying cigars.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10