CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 1/17/2015  (Read 28403 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 1/17/2015
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2015, 04:19:16 PM »

Morning LSU.  Did you get to the Dr yesterday and get checked out?
It was a long day for the wife and I but I did end up at my house for the night; this next week will be a long one with lots of tests to go. We tried to go see our family doctor but we were told if we showed up there they would call 911 and transport me to the hospital so we opted just to go to the ER ourselves, blood pressure at the ER was 197/140 and that got me taken to the back pretty quickly. First level tests showed no heart attack but that I had countless TIA's or mini strokes over the last couple of days. They started me on some medicine to control the blood pressure and setting up with cardiologist for this week to run the next series of tests, glad I left work when I did because they said I would more than likely would have not made it the day. I got my wake up call yesterday and I must say it wasn't any fun. Glad to still be here and not going through what my mother has been going through for the past 6 months.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you and your family have the support of everyone of us in the banter family.  Be holding a good thought for you Chip.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2015, 04:20:09 PM »

had a good time on the links.

http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
What's a double booger?

dwgbryant

« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2015, 04:22:49 PM »

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
What's a double booger?
who's picking?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2015, 04:26:22 PM »

What's a double booger?
who's picking?
Pickin' and choosin'...

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »

it takes balls:

MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) -
Mothers Against Drunk Driving officials said they were angry after several people showed up for a court mandated meeting after drinking.

According to a report, the meeting was a Victims Impact Panel held on Saturday. Leaders ended up calling police.

Authorities said five people had been drinking.

Breathalyzer tests determined that one person, 30-year-old Alfredo Lara was intoxicated, and the four others were below the legal limit.

Officers said Lara smelled of alcohol, and his speech was slurred.

Lara was charged with public drunkenness and taken to the Colquitt County Jail. He had a blood alcohol content of .082.

"It's never a good idea to show up intoxicated," said Officer Sandra Matthews with Moultrie Police. "You're there for that reason, maybe to learn, maybe to change your ways."

MADD officials said it was a sign of disrespect.

"This past Saturday was ridiculous," said Southwest Georgia MADD Leader Gary Robinson. "It's disrespectful for the victims who did show up to speak."

"It shows that they don't respect you, it shows that they don't care and that they will drink and drive again,” said MADD National Teen Influencer Dakota Baker.

The four others who had been drinking were ordered to leave the meeting that day, but were not charged.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2015, 05:21:13 PM »

Shopping!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.
Can you post the link to the alphabet deals?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2015, 05:40:06 PM »

it takes balls:

MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) -
Mothers Against Drunk Driving officials said they were angry after several people showed up for a court mandated meeting after drinking.

According to a report, the meeting was a Victims Impact Panel held on Saturday. Leaders ended up calling police.

Breathalyzer tests determined that one person, 30-year-old Alfredo Lara was intoxicated, and the four others were below the legal limit.

Lara was charged with public drunkenness and taken to the Colquitt County Jail. He had a blood alcohol content of .082.

"It's never a good idea to show up intoxicated," said Officer Sandra Matthews with Moultrie Police. "You're there for that reason, maybe to learn, maybe to change your ways."

"This past Saturday was ridiculous," said Southwest Georgia MADD Leader Gary Robinson. "It's disrespectful for the victims who did show up to speak."

"It shows that they don't respect you, it shows that they don't care and that they will drink and drive again,” said MADD National Teen Influencer Dakota Baker.

The four others who had been drinking were ordered to leave the meeting that day, but were not charged.
Redonkulous!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »

Shopping!
Even the photo is tipsy!  Tater phone?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2015, 06:44:41 PM »

Morning LSU.  Did you get to the Dr yesterday and get checked out?
It was a long day for the wife and I but I did end up at my house for the night; this next week will be a long one with lots of tests to go. We tried to go see our family doctor but we were told if we showed up there they would call 911 and transport me to the hospital so we opted just to go to the ER ourselves, blood pressure at the ER was 197/140 and that got me taken to the back pretty quickly. First level tests showed no heart attack but that I had countless TIA's or mini strokes over the last couple of days. They started me on some medicine to control the blood pressure and setting up with cardiologist for this week to run the next series of tests, glad I left work when I did because they said I would more than likely would have not made it the day. I got my wake up call yesterday and I must say it wasn't any fun. Glad to still be here and not going through what my mother has been going through for the past 6 months.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you and your family have the support of everyone of us in the banter family.  Be holding a good thought for you Chip.
No bloody kiddin'!

Chip, prayers from up here in the northwest.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2015, 06:48:05 PM »

Man, I gotta be more careful about going back and reading the earlier parts of the thread. I completely missed what was going on with Chip.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2015, 08:16:08 PM »

it takes balls:

MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) -

There's too much alcohol out there. If we had common-sense alcohol control laws, such as restricting beer to 2-packs and liquor to pint bottles, there'd be less alcohol-fueled irresponsibility and death.

Sorry, don't mean to sound flippant.

Yes I do. Who'm I kiddin?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]