Pages: 1 2 [3]

Speaking of humps, it looks like we'll be mostly above freezing for the foreseeable future.
Currently enjoying 70 sunny degrees on the front porch.

Speaking of humps, it looks like we'll be mostly above freezing for the foreseeable future.
Currently enjoying 70 sunny degrees on the front porch.

Medical term for today:  "Comminuted compound fracture"

Compound of course is where the bone has pierced the skin,

Comminuted means shattering into multiple fragments.

AKA - not good break!

Medical term for today:  "Comminuted compound fracture"

Compound of course is where the bone has pierced the skin,

Comminuted means shattering into multiple fragments.

AKA - not good break!
That's one of those things that gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Medical term for today:  "Comminuted compound fracture"

Compound of course is where the bone has pierced the skin,

Comminuted means shattering into multiple fragments.

AKA - not good break!
That's one of those things that gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Gives me cold sweats and my package shrinks.

On a positive note, it's 51 out right now, so I'm logging off and going out to clean up the garage, as well as some stray shards of fence that have been buried in snow. Hazzuh!

Medical term for today:  "Comminuted compound fracture"

Compound of course is where the bone has pierced the skin,

Comminuted means shattering into multiple fragments.

AKA - not good break!
That's one of those things that gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Gives me cold sweats and my package shrinks.
That's the one right there.

Medical term for today:  "Comminuted compound fracture"

Compound of course is where the bone has pierced the skin,

Comminuted means shattering into multiple fragments.

AKA - not good break!
That's one of those things that gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Gives me cold sweats and my package shrinks.
So just Wednesday then?

Holy crap. I just stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air. It's absolutely gorgeous out. Weather app has us at 49°.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Nice here also.