Pages: 1 [2] 3

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
I say he manages his son to be the next sensation. But I don't believe he's hanging up his spikes just yet.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, InsomniaBret.

Speaking of humps, it looks like we'll be mostly above freezing for the foreseeable future.

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.

I'm hoping for smooth sailing past the hump today. I was up late finalizing some work so that I wouldn't be behind the 8-ball today. Let's see if it was worth it.
You should know better than that.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, BrightandEarlyRaz.
Insomnia woke me up at 3am.  Finally decided to do something productive.  Like make an offer on another guitar.
One thing I've never had to worry about.  Well, buying guitars as well, but...

Morning Tony, LTG and Razzer.

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Yeah, I imagine that changes the math a little.

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Does make airports fun however.

Speaking of humps, it looks like we'll be mostly above freezing for the foreseeable future.
Sunny and 47 right now. I'm half tempted to open the doors and windows. :D

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Does make airports fun however.
Everybody says that.  I've never set off any alarms.

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Does make airports fun however.
Everybody says that.  I've never set off any alarms.
They don't turn them on for white males. :D

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Does make airports fun however.
Everybody says that.  I've never set off any alarms.
I always just go through the scanner.

Tough news for Tiger Woods.  Think he's done?
Right away, I thought yes. He's still recovering from his 5th back surgery, and now his legs are messed up? Tough road to come back. But he's a competitor, and Ben Hogan won like 3 majors after the car accident that mangled his legs, so I wouldn't put it past him coming back.
And now I just read an article that said he had rods inserted in the bones of one of his legs, and pins and screws in his ankle. Yikes.
I've got a titanium rod and screws, and it doesn't seem to hinder me much.  But then, I'm not a premier pro golfer.
Does make airports fun however.
Everybody says that.  I've never set off any alarms.
I always just go through the scanner.
Maybe Bengay acts as a shield against those machines?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3