CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 2/23/2021  (Read 2418 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/23/2021
« on: February 23, 2021, 12:04:42 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/23/2021
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 05:24:56 AM »

Happy twofer!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 05:48:21 AM »

Happy twofer!
I'm developing a distain for Tuesdays. Good morning, Dave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:58:42 AM »

Happy twofer!
It's a close second to Mondays for me, but only because grocery shopping is on Monday, and that's a chore and a half.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 06:02:23 AM »

Happy twofer!
It's a close second to Mondays for me, but only because grocery shopping is on Monday, and that's a chore and a half.
I hear you about grocery shopping. And it doesn't end with the shopping part either. After you carry all the crap in, now you've got to play fridge tetris.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 06:30:29 AM »

Happy twofer!
I hear you about grocery shopping. And it doesn't end with the shopping part either. After you carry all the crap in, now you've got to play fridge tetris.
I'm the one who has to do all the shopping, I let the rest of them figure out putting it away. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 07:05:18 AM »

I have been trying to do my grocery shopping every two weeks lately. I am not so organized to have a routine but I can tell you that the refrigerator and pantry are showing signs that replenishment is in order. I'll probably go after work today.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 07:20:29 AM »

Did I mention my refrigerator door is busted and you have to shimmy it just the right way in order to close it? Apparently, I'm the only one in the family who knows how to close it. Therefore, I spend a large part of my day listening to incessant beeping.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 07:21:01 AM »

Welcome to RefrigeratorBanter.com.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 07:30:58 AM »

Did I mention my refrigerator door is busted and you have to shimmy it just the right way in order to close it? Apparently, I'm the only one in the family who knows how to close it. Therefore, I spend a large part of my day listening to incessant beeping.
Man, that would drive me nuts. Sometimes, when the wife is sitting on the couch, she has a fan going on her, and it blows against the blinds, and one of them on the end will repeatedly bounce against the wall. Like ants in my brain.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 07:43:02 AM »

Man, that would drive me nuts. Sometimes, when the wife is sitting on the couch, she has a fan going on her, and it blows against the blinds, and one of them on the end will repeatedly bounce against the wall. Like ants in my brain.
I'm working on dulling all of my senses.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 07:45:14 AM »

I save that for the rum or tequila on Friday and Saturday nights.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2021, 08:50:51 AM »

I need a more permanent solution. Perhaps IV drip?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2021, 08:56:23 AM »

That might work. I had a doctor back in the day who would've been happy to hook you up. But he threw himself off a bridge before he could be sent to jail, so that ship has sailed.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 09:08:46 AM »

That might work. I had a doctor back in the day who would've been happy to hook you up. But he threw himself off a bridge before he could be sent to jail, so that ship has sailed.
Or fell, to be more specific.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4