Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Get the walls repainted and beds put together Tony?
I did. We're playing musical rooms. The girls moved to the attic, the boys moved to the larger former girls' room. Next I will be converting the old boys room to an office/study. Never a dull moment.
Adding extra ventilation to make it a combo office/study/mancave??
No. After the office is done, then I will have the basement finished. Not gonna do that one myself. Or at least that's not the current plan. Then after that, I will redo the detached garage / man cave and that will have the required ventilation.

Get the walls repainted and beds put together Tony?
I did. We're playing musical rooms. The girls moved to the attic, the boys moved to the larger former girls' room. Next I will be converting the old boys room to an office/study. Never a dull moment.
Adding extra ventilation to make it a combo office/study/mancave??
Do you get to pick the color?
I get a say. Not the final say but still a say.

Hey LTG, any update on the fence crasher?

Starman in his cherry red Tesla current orbit is out by Mars.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/cars/spacex-tesla-mars-starman-scn-trnd/index.html

Rain ending here, heading north as snow.

Hey LTG, any update on the fence crasher?
Taking the car in tomorrow to start repairs. First fence guy I called out came to see it, then never got back to me. So sometime this week when all the snow is gone, I'll call someone else out to take a look at it and give me a quote I can pass on to Geico for approval.

Starman in his cherry red Tesla current orbit is out by Mars.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/cars/spacex-tesla-mars-starman-scn-trnd/index.html
He should wave at the new lander on his way by.

Oy wasn't too interested last night when offered, but in case you didn't look back,
Swollen Cock by Caldwell available in a number of sizes...

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=swollen+cock

Oy wasn't too interested last night when offered, but in case you didn't look back,
Swollen Cock by Caldwell available in a number of sizes...

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=swollen+cock
That's just begging for a smoke-off between a Swollen Cock and a Fighting Cock.
Logged

jswaykos

Mic check. Testing 1, 2, 3...

Mic check. Testing 1, 2, 3...
Well, I'll be damned.

Oy wasn't too interested last night when offered, but in case you didn't look back,
Swollen Cock by Caldwell available in a number of sizes...

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=swollen+cock
Does that only come in a gordo?

Mic check. Testing 1, 2, 3...
Hey Joe. What a surprise!
Logged

jswaykos

Mic check. Testing 1, 2, 3...
Well, I'll be damned.

Not sure I know how to work this still. Maybe I'll be back in full force. Maybe not. Tony reached out and figured why not jump back in? More interesting discussion here than talking to the wall next to me.

Waazzzzuuuuuuuuuuup fellas? I don't smoke all that much these days. Still have the collection, just don't seem to sit down at the end of the day until 8:30 or so and by then I'm just tired. I'll bring sticks when I golf or whatever but that's about it. Kiddos are 11 and 8 now, and if you're FB friends with me you know I'm really involved with their sports. CA has had pretty gnarly restrictions but a lot eased up over the weekend and we're back to the fields this weekend. Tired of making trips to AZ just to play. Hope you all have been well!

Goid to see you Jwacky!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6