Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/22/2021
« on: February 22, 2021, 01:42:58 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Another week, another couple of dollars.

Got up to 37 yesterday. First time above freezing in 16 days. Might've finally rounded the corner on all these ridiculously low temps.

Let's have at this new week! Maybe there will even be a cigar deal worth talking about.

Good morning, LTG.

We're supposed to get little to no accumulations but it'll be cold and precipitating here for the next couple of days. And below freezing, obviously.

We're supposed to get little to no accumulations but it'll be cold and precipitating here for the next couple of days. And below freezing, obviously.
Stupid groundhog.

We're supposed to get little to no accumulations but it'll be cold and precipitating here for the next couple of days. And below freezing, obviously.
Stupid groundhog.
I'd like to put him on the grill.

We're supposed to get little to no accumulations but it'll be cold and precipitating here for the next couple of days. And below freezing, obviously.
Stupid groundhog.
I'd like to put him on the grill.
At least that might help keep you warm.

No jam today. Large MOW Virtues up instead. Wonder if they needed DQ's permission to use that font for the Blizzard banner.

No jam today. Large MOW Virtues up instead. Wonder if they needed DQ's permission to use that font for the Blizzard banner.
Lol, easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

No jam today. Large MOW Virtues up instead. Wonder if they needed DQ's permission to use that font for the Blizzard banner.
Lol, easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
I was curious so I had to Google the way DQ does it. CI didn't even try to modify it at all. I guess they're relying on not getting caught. Pretty sure they would get a cease and desist.

No jam today. Large MOW Virtues up instead. Wonder if they needed DQ's permission to use that font for the Blizzard banner.
Lol, easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
I was curious so I had to Google the way DQ does it. CI didn't even try to modify it at all. I guess they're relying on not getting caught. Pretty sure they would get a cease and desist.
They'd have to explain to DQ that they'll change it, but not until the end of the week when it stops raining and the IT dept is back to work. :D

No jam today. Large MOW Virtues up instead. Wonder if they needed DQ's permission to use that font for the Blizzard banner.
Lol, easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
I was curious so I had to Google the way DQ does it. CI didn't even try to modify it at all. I guess they're relying on not getting caught. Pretty sure they would get a cease and desist.
They'd have to explain to DQ that they'll change it, but not until the end of the week when it stops raining and the IT dept is back to work. :D
Goes without saying.

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6