Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
2/18/2021
« on: February 18, 2021, 12:01:53 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
Not sure I saw it. Only briefly looked at the daily offerings and there was nothing from La Aurora yesterday. Sorry.

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
It's back now.

Good morning, Dave.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Nearly to Friday.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Nearly to Friday.
I hear ya but I've got quite a busy one to get through today first. Wish me luck.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Nearly to Friday.
I hear ya but I've got quite a busy one to get through today first. Wish me luck.
Best of luck to us all. The end is in sight, but still seems so far away.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Nearly to Friday.
I hear ya but I've got quite a busy one to get through today first. Wish me luck.
Best of luck to us all. The end is in sight, but still seems so far away.
Yup.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
It's back now.
thoughts? is there any way we can still get a decent $2 cigar?

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
It's back now.
thoughts? is there any way we can still get a decent $2 cigar?
I say the price is low enough to give it a shot, maybe you'll come out with something decent. I've never had that one, myself.

Just got an email from work about an unemployment claim someone filed in my name. I suspected something was up last week when the state unemployment office mailed me a letter about my new PIN for their website. I reported it at the time, but apparently it has made its way to them checking up on my employment. If only these people could focus their efforts into doing good instead of bad.

In other news, the snow has been coming down with earnest all morning. Glad I have nowhere to go today.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
It's back now.
thoughts? is there any way we can still get a decent $2 cigar?
I say the price is low enough to give it a shot, maybe you'll come out with something decent. I've never had that one, myself.
all i see are good reviews.....

Shoot,  wanted to see if the old CI deal was good? $19/10 La Aurora but it flipped.
If it was good I知 sure someone would have said something.
It's back now.
thoughts? is there any way we can still get a decent $2 cigar?
I say the price is low enough to give it a shot, maybe you'll come out with something decent. I've never had that one, myself.
all i see are good reviews.....
Gotta be worth a shot then. Worst case scenario, they rest for a couple months and become yardgars.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4