Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
2/16/2021
« on: February 16, 2021, 12:00:40 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Tuesday Fat Jokes Day

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.
I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.

Good morning, Dave.

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.
I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.
Morning, Tony. Hopefully, the kids don't find out everyone else got the day off and they got hosed.

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.
I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.
Morning, Tony. Hopefully, the kids don't find out everyone else got the day off and they got hosed.
My kids are actually off the whole week. Our district consolidated Presidents' Day with Columbus, Veterans, MLK Jr., and something else that eludes me at the moment.

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.
I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.
Morning, Tony. Hopefully, the kids don't find out everyone else got the day off and they got hosed.
My kids are actually off the whole week. Our district consolidated Presidents' Day with Columbus, Veterans, MLK Jr., and something else that eludes me at the moment.
Lol, nice for the kids!

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days
Glad I don't have anywhere to be right now. Give the plows all day to do their thing before I even think about venturing out for Takeout Tuesday later.

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days
Glad I don't have anywhere to be right now. Give the plows all day to do their thing before I even think about venturing out for Takeout Tuesday later.
Calling for a couple more inches this morning, and it's coming down pretty good right now, so we'll see. The wife also wants to go get a new cell phone, but that one might have to wait until another day.

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days
Ought to have a work ATV rather than a van.

Morning, muchachos.  Which of you allowed that snow shit to come down out here?  You're supposed to keep that shit on your side of the continent.

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days
Glad I don't have anywhere to be right now. Give the plows all day to do their thing before I even think about venturing out for Takeout Tuesday later.
Calling for a couple more inches this morning, and it's coming down pretty good right now, so we'll see. The wife also wants to go get a new cell phone, but that one might have to wait until another day.
Hoping for a few more inches AND a new cell phone?  A bit needy perhaps?

Morning, muchachos.  Which of you allowed that snow shit to come down out here?  You're supposed to keep that shit on your side of the continent.
They got it in Texas as well along with single digit temperatures.  Always blaming the yankees.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3