CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 2/16/2021  (Read 1864 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/16/2021
« on: February 16, 2021, 12:00:40 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 2/16/2021
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 12:51:04 AM »

Tuesday Fat Jokes Day

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 05:38:58 AM »

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 06:05:15 AM »

One of the detriments of online learning, you still have to go to class while everyone else in the area is off. A little surprised they haven't called it off, since they did last time there was a big storm that shut everyone else down.
I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 06:05:37 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 06:18:31 AM »

I was very surprised they did that the last time. My one daughter's high school did it too on a day that we were expecting a lot and then hardly any fell.
Morning, Tony. Hopefully, the kids don't find out everyone else got the day off and they got hosed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 07:12:43 AM »

Morning, Tony. Hopefully, the kids don't find out everyone else got the day off and they got hosed.
My kids are actually off the whole week. Our district consolidated Presidents' Day with Columbus, Veterans, MLK Jr., and something else that eludes me at the moment.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »

My kids are actually off the whole week. Our district consolidated Presidents' Day with Columbus, Veterans, MLK Jr., and something else that eludes me at the moment.
Lol, nice for the kids!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2021, 08:11:30 AM »

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2021, 08:56:41 AM »

Already stuck once in the work van. Ride to work was slow. Going to be one of those wintry days
Glad I don't have anywhere to be right now. Give the plows all day to do their thing before I even think about venturing out for Takeout Tuesday later.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2021, 09:05:03 AM »

Glad I don't have anywhere to be right now. Give the plows all day to do their thing before I even think about venturing out for Takeout Tuesday later.
Calling for a couple more inches this morning, and it's coming down pretty good right now, so we'll see. The wife also wants to go get a new cell phone, but that one might have to wait until another day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2021, 09:35:58 AM »

Ought to have a work ATV rather than a van.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2021, 09:43:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Which of you allowed that snow shit to come down out here?  You're supposed to keep that shit on your side of the continent.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2021, 09:45:50 AM »

Calling for a couple more inches this morning, and it's coming down pretty good right now, so we'll see. The wife also wants to go get a new cell phone, but that one might have to wait until another day.
Hoping for a few more inches AND a new cell phone?  A bit needy perhaps?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 09:46:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Which of you allowed that snow shit to come down out here?  You're supposed to keep that shit on your side of the continent.
They got it in Texas as well along with single digit temperatures.  Always blaming the yankees.
Pages: [1] 2 3