Pages: 1 2 [3]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Its cold outside, but nice and warm at the Corona Club. Cigars cocktails and friends.

Where's Tony? Still working on the attic project?
Nearly done with that. Put up a bunch of decorative features yesterday. Just a bit of touch up painting in the stairway and I need to put up a chandelier. My girls have been sleeping up there for the last few weeks. Today I bought some moulding and paint and will start on the boys' room tomorrow.
Thanks for the update. I know you've been busy.

Its cold outside, but nice and warm at the Corona Club. Cigars cocktails and friends.
That's cool. I miss going to cigar events. They bring out old faces.

So far this is going good.

Its cold outside, but nice and warm at the Corona Club. Cigars cocktails and friends.
That's cool. I miss going to cigar events. They bring out old faces.
I miss that too.

Where's Tony? Still working on the attic project?
Nearly done with that. Put up a bunch of decorative features yesterday. Just a bit of touch up painting in the stairway and I need to put up a chandelier. My girls have been sleeping up there for the last few weeks. Today I bought some moulding and paint and will start on the boys' room tomorrow.
I miss the crown molding discussions....good times.

Where's Tony? Still working on the attic project?
Nearly done with that. Put up a bunch of decorative features yesterday. Just a bit of touch up painting in the stairway and I need to put up a chandelier. My girls have been sleeping up there for the last few weeks. Today I bought some moulding and paint and will start on the boys' room tomorrow.
I miss the crown molding discussions....good times.
This is not crown moulding, but I still agree with you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]