Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

How goes it, Rick? Plans for today?
I woke up early with the dogs and while I was eating breakfast I said to myself it's cold in here. Long story short. My furnace is fixed and toasty in my house.
Good to have a fixed furnace, especially this week.  Good to have a pro in the house.

Page 2!   :D

Ten years ago: Egypt’s military leaders dissolved parliament, suspended the constitution and promised elections in moves cautiously welcomed by protesters who’d helped topple President Hosni Mubarak. Lady Antebellum was the big winner at the Grammys with five awards, including record and song of the year for the band’s yearning crossover ballad “Need You Now,” but rockers Arcade Fire won the biggest prize, album of the year, for their highly acclaimed “The Suburbs.”

Five years ago: On his first full day in Mexico, Pope Francis issued a tough-love message to the country’s political and church elites, telling them they had a duty to provide their people with security, justice and courageous pastoral care.

One year ago: China reported a surge in deaths and infections from the coronavirus after changing the way the count was tallied; the number of confirmed cases neared 60,000 with more than 1,300 deaths. Japan announced the country’s first death from the coronavirus, a woman in her 80s, and said the number of cases on a quarantined cruise ship had reached 218. The cruise ship MS Westerdam, which had been stranded at sea for about two weeks after being refused entry by four Asian governments, docked in Cambodia, where passengers were given health checks. Attorney General William Barr told ABC that President Donald Trump’s tweets about Justice Department prosecutors and open cases “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Kim Novak is 88.
Actor George Segal is 87.
Actor Bo Svenson is 80.
Actor Stockard Channing is 77.
Talk show host Jerry Springer is 77.
Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., is 75.
Singer Peter Gabriel is 71.
Actor David Naughton is 70.
Rock musician Peter Hook is 65.
Actor Matt Salinger is 61.
Singer Henry Rollins is 60.
Actor Neal McDonough is 55.
Singer Freedom Williams is 55.
Actor Kelly Hu is 53.
Rock singer Matt Berninger (The National) is 50.
Country musician Scott Thomas (Parmalee) is 48.
Singer Robbie Williams is 47.
Singer-songwriter Feist is 45.
Rhythm-and-blues performer Natalie Stewart is 42.
Actor Mena Suvari (MEE’-nuh soo-VAHR’-ee) is 42.
Actor Katie Volding is 32.
Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. (also known as Prince Michael Jackson I) is 24.

Winter storm "Tabitha" heading east.
Looks like Razman got some snow and ice out of this one.

Nice dark offerings at the Sis (don't take that the wrong way!)
I am offended!

CAO Flathead boxes on sale on the Weekend CI deal.
And La Traviatas on the FU.

CAO Flathead boxes on sale on the Weekend CI deal.
Famous has Alec Bradley boxes on sale. I'm thinking of getting the project 40 Maduro 's. Probably my favorite AB in his whole lineup
If you are stocking up for your Saint Paddy's day smoke, AB Black Market Filthy Hooligan on sale at Atlantic.

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=alec+bradley+black+market+filthy+hooligan

CAO Flathead boxes on sale on the Weekend CI deal.
Famous has Alec Bradley boxes on sale. I'm thinking of getting the project 40 Maduro 's. Probably my favorite AB in his whole lineup
If you are stocking up for your Saint Paddy's day smoke, AB Black Market Filthy Hooligan on sale at Atlantic.

https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=alec+bradley+black+market+filthy+hooligan
I usually go with an Illusione 88, Espinosa Wasabi or Fuente 8-5-8

I can't believe the price increase on the Romeo San Andreas. I used to get these from Holt's for around 4 bucks a stick. The page has them the cheapest price I have seen in a while

Nice dark offerings at the Sis (don't take that the wrong way!)
I am offended!
Justin Timberlake will apologize for me.

How goes it, Rick? Plans for today?
I woke up early with the dogs and while I was eating breakfast I said to myself it's cold in here. Long story short. My furnace is fixed and toasty in my house.
That worked out well.
Yeah I'm glad I was home. We are in a fridget stretch here. I plan on replacing furnace and AC in spring or fall. I've had a good 20 years with this equipment.
I believe my furnace is fine but my a/c definitely needs replacing. I had it done less than 10 years ago but the guy did a really shitty job. I've had to add refrigerant every year since.

I'll check in later. Going to clean up and see if the Family wants to go for lunch.

How goes it, Rick? Plans for today?
I woke up early with the dogs and while I was eating breakfast I said to myself it's cold in here. Long story short. My furnace is fixed and toasty in my house.
Good to have a fixed furnace, especially this week.  Good to have a pro in the house.
+1

How goes it, Rick? Plans for today?
I woke up early with the dogs and while I was eating breakfast I said to myself it's cold in here. Long story short. My furnace is fixed and toasty in my house.
That worked out well.
Yeah I'm glad I was home. We are in a fridget stretch here. I plan on replacing furnace and AC in spring or fall. I've had a good 20 years with this equipment.
I believe my furnace is fine but my a/c definitely needs replacing. I had it done less than 10 years ago but the guy did a really shitty job. I've had to add refrigerant every year since.
They make a stop leak with a dye that may be worth consideration. I can get you more info if you need it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4