Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 08:29:21 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
I like Perdomo, but up to $50 for 10 on the Sis Daily for Champagne?.....sheesh.
Perdomo should have stuck with $3 cigars IMHO.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 08:32:24 AM »

We may see some sunshine and upper 40's today but never know they have been changing the forecast every hour or two for the past few days.   At least the rain has moved on by, Chip is getting that now.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 09:12:37 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 09:14:49 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.
Just keep on keepin' on Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 09:16:38 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.
Just keep on keepin' on Dean.
Thanks Dave. I think I'm old and getting tired.

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 09:20:01 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.
Just keep on keepin' on Dean.
Thanks Dave. I think I'm old and getting tired.
Keep moving or die.  It's that simple.

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 09:20:51 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Dave.

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 09:23:04 AM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 09:26:29 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.
Just keep on keepin' on Dean.
Thanks Dave. I think I'm old and getting tired.
Keep moving or die.  It's that simple.
What the hell kind of advice is that?
:)
Morning Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 09:27:30 AM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

You have your own DEADBEAT? nice!

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2015, 09:33:07 AM »

Morning Dean & Tony.  Sounds to me like you are both in the deadbeat business.

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2015, 09:36:43 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women.

What's a guy to do?

Give up Fucking & Take up fishing!

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2015, 09:38:19 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women. What's a guy to do?

54 ° and heading into the 70's.
Just keep on keepin' on Dean.
Thanks Dave. I think I'm old and getting tired.
Me Too Dean but we got to keep on keep'n on.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2015, 09:39:55 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women.

What's a guy to do?

Give up Fucking & Take up fishing!
How about I just add fishing to my list instead?

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.

 Fuck me!

Too Late, renter already did it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12