Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2021, 10:46:38 AM »

So for Cigar Aficionado, all but #1 revealed and not one I care to smoke, well, the Patron 1964 is good, but price prohibitive.  Never interested in trying the Fuente Opus's for the same reason.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2021, 10:51:13 AM »

So for Cigar Aficionado, all but #1 revealed and not one I care to smoke, well, the Patron 1964 is good, but price prohibitive.  Never interested in trying the Fuente Opus's for the same reason.
Same. Yawn.

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2021, 10:51:55 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
I wait until Thursday and check both.
I will do the same. I'm hoping the shittiest part of my day is behind me and so now I'm in no rush to quit working. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I have new slippers coming from Amazon today, so surely the best part of my day is still ahead of me.

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2021, 10:53:52 AM »

So for Cigar Aficionado, all but #1 revealed and not one I care to smoke, well, the Patron 1964 is good, but price prohibitive.  Never interested in trying the Fuente Opus's for the same reason.
+1  It's nice to smoke a special occasion cigar. Although with such little smoking that I do, every cigar is a special occasion.

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2021, 10:54:50 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
I wait until Thursday and check both.
I will do the same. I'm hoping the shittiest part of my day is behind me and so now I'm in no rush to quit working. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I have new slippers coming from Amazon today, so surely the best part of my day is still ahead of me.
I'm already wearing my new slippers. There's nothing like it.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
I wait until Thursday and check both.
I will do the same. I'm hoping the shittiest part of my day is behind me and so now I'm in no rush to quit working. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I have new slippers coming from Amazon today, so surely the best part of my day is still ahead of me.
I'm already wearing my new slippers. There's nothing like it.
Current ones are a couple years old and the rubber is starting to crack on the bottom. That's no good, so I needed a new pair, stat.

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2021, 10:57:06 AM »

Rescheduled meeting time.

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 11:09:31 AM »

Rescheduled meeting time.
Back-to-backs from 6 to 11 has become the norm. And might I add, sheesh.

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2021, 12:32:04 PM »

Meeting lull...

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 12:39:17 PM »

By the way, for those of you playing along at home: I actually received my driver's license renewal info and it appears I will be able to do it by mail.

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2021, 12:43:30 PM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
I wait until Thursday and check both.
I will do the same. I'm hoping the shittiest part of my day is behind me and so now I'm in no rush to quit working. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I have new slippers coming from Amazon today, so surely the best part of my day is still ahead of me.
Are they work slippers or after hours slippers?

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2021, 12:44:15 PM »

By the way, for those of you playing along at home: I actually received my driver's license renewal info and it appears I will be able to do it by mail.
There ya go!

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2021, 12:46:14 PM »

By the way, for those of you playing along at home: I actually received my driver's license renewal info and it appears I will be able to do it by mail.
DMV here in Pickens County was actually quite pleasant.  I didn't know how to act.

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2021, 12:49:20 PM »

So for Cigar Aficionado, all but #1 revealed and not one I care to smoke, well, the Patron 1964 is good, but price prohibitive.  Never interested in trying the Fuente Opus's for the same reason.
+1  It's nice to smoke a special occasion cigar. Although with such little smoking that I do, every cigar is a special occasion.
I already have more special occasion cigars than I have potential special occasions.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2021, 12:50:01 PM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
I wait until Thursday and check both.
I will do the same. I'm hoping the shittiest part of my day is behind me and so now I'm in no rush to quit working. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I have new slippers coming from Amazon today, so surely the best part of my day is still ahead of me.
Did you order a new heater?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5