Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
1/13/2021
« on: January 13, 2021, 02:35:55 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:27:35 AM »

Good morning, banterland. Time to get things started again.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 05:29:31 AM »

Good morning, banterland. Time to get things started again.
I guess if we have to, sure. I'm already up anyways.  8)

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:34:03 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:22 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:46 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 06:48:16 AM »

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 07:19:33 AM »

I can't imagine this guy's anxiety levels:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-owner-only-two-guesses-211515457.html
Oof, indeed. He should check the little yellow post-it note on the left side of his monitor.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 07:23:11 AM »

I can't imagine this guy's anxiety levels:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-owner-only-two-guesses-211515457.html
Oof, indeed. He should check the little yellow post-it note on the left side of his monitor.
LALTS

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 07:37:39 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 07:55:45 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.
There's always next time!

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 07:57:37 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.
There's always next time!
We had a guy at work that ran our lottery pool. There are like 30 or 40 of us in it, I think. Obviously, haven't gotten any tickets since the shutdown started, but he still has some of my money in case it ever picks up again.

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 08:05:13 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.
There's always next time!
We had a guy at work that ran our lottery pool. There are like 30 or 40 of us in it, I think. Obviously, haven't gotten any tickets since the shutdown started, but he still has some of my money in case it ever picks up again.
I hope he isn't keeping your money in a forgotten bitcoin account.

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 08:10:26 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.
There's always next time!
We had a guy at work that ran our lottery pool. There are like 30 or 40 of us in it, I think. Obviously, haven't gotten any tickets since the shutdown started, but he still has some of my money in case it ever picks up again.
We stopped our group lottery pool. I'm kind of glad. I was only in it because I felt if I dropped they would hit and I would still be working.

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 08:19:08 AM »

I'm so busy at work I was tempted to stay home.
I hear you. I was thinking of calling in sick but the work would still be waiting for me and I wouldn't get paid for the day. My only hope is that the Mega Millions came through.
Good morning Tony and Dave. Wishful thinking but no lottery or someone doing our work is going to happen. Keep pushing along.
There's always next time!
We had a guy at work that ran our lottery pool. There are like 30 or 40 of us in it, I think. Obviously, haven't gotten any tickets since the shutdown started, but he still has some of my money in case it ever picks up again.
We stopped our group lottery pool. I'm kind of glad. I was only in it because I felt if I dropped they would hit and I would still be working.
That was always my fear too. A bit selfish to think I was the only thing keeping them from becoming millionaires.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5