Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 07:37:48 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?
Brief warm-up in store for us tomorrow and Thursday, but only to the mid-40s. Brrrrr.
Yeah, I think it may hit 50° here in the next couple of days but it's about 25° at the moment. I can definitely hear the furnace churning.

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 07:40:06 AM »

There was another one of those simultaneous posts you were talking about a little while ago.
That's pretty remarkable since the previous post was over an hour prior. It's not like we were dialoging back and forth and it just happened.

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2021, 07:45:16 AM »

There was another one of those simultaneous posts you were talking about a little while ago.
That's pretty remarkable since the previous post was over an hour prior. It's not like we were dialoging back and forth and it just happened.
Agreed, that might be the weirdest one yet.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2021, 07:46:46 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?
Brief warm-up in store for us tomorrow and Thursday, but only to the mid-40s. Brrrrr.
Yeah, I think it may hit 50° here in the next couple of days but it's about 25° at the moment. I can definitely hear the furnace churning.
27 feels like 18 here right now. Furnace is humming.

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2021, 08:04:50 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?
Brief warm-up in store for us tomorrow and Thursday, but only to the mid-40s. Brrrrr.
Yeah, I think it may hit 50° here in the next couple of days but it's about 25° at the moment. I can definitely hear the furnace churning.
27 feels like 18 here right now. Furnace is humming.
Which made me think about it being time to get a new natural gas supplier. Old one was charging me nearly double what the new one is getting. Bastiges.

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2021, 08:08:00 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?
Brief warm-up in store for us tomorrow and Thursday, but only to the mid-40s. Brrrrr.
Yeah, I think it may hit 50° here in the next couple of days but it's about 25° at the moment. I can definitely hear the furnace churning.
27 feels like 18 here right now. Furnace is humming.
Which made me think about it being time to get a new natural gas supplier. Old one was charging me nearly double what the new one is getting. Bastiges.
Made them my new electricity supplier at the same time. Should save a nice bit of coin in the summer, too.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2021, 09:43:59 AM »

It’s going to happen. Well big 5 hours of sleep and had to get up. Dog walk and smoke after coffee. Good morning.☀️

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2021, 09:51:24 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2021, 09:53:03 AM »

It’s going to happen. Well big 5 hours of sleep and had to get up. Dog walk and smoke after coffee. Good morning.☀️
Sounds like a good plan to me. Well, except for the dog walking part. That sounds awful.

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2021, 09:53:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2021, 09:59:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2021, 10:16:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!
You know what they say about politicians - when their lips are moving...

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2021, 10:17:18 AM »

Some interesting samplers out of the everyday from what we see.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/five-more-samplers-you-didnt-know-you-wanted?mc_cid=874457fb40&mc_eid=e69d3d5be2
Should be an interesting football game tonight between Darth Vadar and Darth Sidious.
I hope it is a good and close game.
It started out a decent game but when are teams gonna learn that you can't give up 28 points in a quarter and still win? Deja vu.
Does sound a bit familiar...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7