Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
1/12/2021
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:25:54 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:41:16 AM »

Yuk had to work 2nd shift. Gave my shift for tomorrow away, then back to days. Think I値l have a AJ Cameroon tomorrow as they just arrived after two weeks on the road.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 12:58:12 AM »

Some interesting samplers out of the everyday from what we see.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/five-more-samplers-you-didnt-know-you-wanted?mc_cid=874457fb40&mc_eid=e69d3d5be2
Should be an interesting football game tonight between Darth Vadar and Darth Sidious.
I hope it is a good and close game.
It started out a decent game but when are teams gonna learn that you can't give up 28 points in a quarter and still win? Deja vu.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 12:59:33 AM »

Yuk had to work 2nd shift. Gave my shift for tomorrow away, then back to days. Think I値l have a AJ Cameroon tomorrow as they just arrived after two weeks on the road.

Nightly night, Oy. Hope you get to enjoy that cigar tomorrow.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 02:33:54 AM »

Yuk had to work 2nd shift. Gave my shift for tomorrow away, then back to days. Think I値l have a AJ Cameroon tomorrow as they just arrived after two weeks on the road.

Nightly night, Oy. Hope you get to enjoy that cigar tomorrow.
still up....hooked on chess.com and may you sleep well and I値l review the AJ in a few hours.

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 05:21:02 AM »

Yuk had to work 2nd shift. Gave my shift for tomorrow away, then back to days. Think I値l have a AJ Cameroon tomorrow as they just arrived after two weeks on the road.

Nightly night, Oy. Hope you get to enjoy that cigar tomorrow.
still up....hooked on chess.com and may you sleep well and I値l review the AJ in a few hours.
The New World Cameroon is an excellent cigar. They used to be found cheaper but I think more people caught on. Boxes of the toro and Robusto used to go for around 60 bucks.

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 05:38:30 AM »

Good morning, @bluecollar.

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 05:41:59 AM »

Morning, Rick and Tony.

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 05:48:38 AM »

Morning, Rick and Tony.
Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy two-fer.

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 05:52:59 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 06:06:41 AM »

Morning, Rick and Tony.
Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy two-fer.
It's Takeout Tuesday here. It was Taco Tuesday for a while, then the wife got sick of making and eating tacos every week, so we shifted our approach a bit. :D

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2021, 07:35:50 AM »

Morning, Rick and Tony.
Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy two-fer.
It's Takeout Tuesday here. It was Taco Tuesday for a while, then the wife got sick of making and eating tacos every week, so we shifted our approach a bit. :D
We slowed down on taco Tuesdays also. Although, that's what I might make for tonight.

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 07:35:50 AM »

Door #3 at cigar.com has the Room 101 Payback Connecticut. Not a great stick but I've been carrying one around for several days. Perhaps this is a sign that I should finally light it. Although, it is cold as heck out there. What's the rush?
Brief warm-up in store for us tomorrow and Thursday, but only to the mid-40s. Brrrrr.

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 07:36:35 AM »

Morning, Rick and Tony.
Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy two-fer.
It's Takeout Tuesday here. It was Taco Tuesday for a while, then the wife got sick of making and eating tacos every week, so we shifted our approach a bit. :D
We slowed down on taco Tuesdays also. Although, that's what I might make for tonight.
We occasionally get tacos from a local place which is delightful. But it's been a while since we made them ourselves.

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »

There was another one of those simultaneous posts you were talking about a little while ago.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7