Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/11/2021
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 08:26:12 AM »

AM page 2

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 08:31:34 AM »

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »

AM page 2
And they said a reduced crew couldn't do it!

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 08:59:56 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
Good morning, Rick. I'm hoping for the same but KC won't be a pushover. Besides, there really aren't any fans in the stands so does it really matter where they play?
Actually from the reports I'm hearing. The 6,400 fans they let in to Bills stadium were pretty loud.

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 09:00:39 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
That sounds perfect to me. Both us winning, and the Ravens losing, cause I've had just about enough of hearing about Lamar Jackson.
You and me both.

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 09:02:56 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
Good morning, Rick. I'm hoping for the same but KC won't be a pushover. Besides, there really aren't any fans in the stands so does it really matter where they play?
Always nice to sleep in your own bed instead of a hotel bed. Plus no travel and whatnot.

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »

That's The 2nd bot post I had to kill today. WTF?

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 09:31:10 AM »

That's The 2nd bot post I had to kill today. WTF?
Aww, and I missed them both. Maybe let them stay next time, liven us up a bit. :D

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 10:04:14 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!
Not that Big Ben was particularly on the mark...

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 10:05:30 AM »

That's The 2nd bot post I had to kill today. WTF?
Maybe you should let them in...up the post count and all... ;)

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 10:06:06 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
Good morning, Rick. I'm hoping for the same but KC won't be a pushover. Besides, there really aren't any fans in the stands so does it really matter where they play?
Always nice to sleep in your own bed instead of a hotel bed. Plus no travel and whatnot.
TNWSS...

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 10:06:09 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!
Not that Big Ben was particularly on the mark...
Indeed.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 10:07:41 AM »

Morning VictoriousDave, NextRoundRick, PageTurnerOy and BetterLuckNextYearTony.

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:32 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!
Not that Big Ben was particularly on the mark...
Agreed.

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:45 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!
Not that Big Ben was particularly on the mark...
Indeed.

Hahaha
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5