Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
1/11/2021
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:05:52 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 12:10:28 AM »

Victory Monday!

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 12:10:55 AM »

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 05:58:46 AM »

It was all just a bad dream?!?

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 06:08:05 AM »

It was all just a bad dream?!?
Turns out it wasn't.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 06:25:53 AM »

It was all just a bad dream?!?
Turns out it wasn't.
I'm not 100% sure it's not still a dream, so hold that thought.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 06:25:59 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 06:39:10 AM »

Truth is, the Browns have played a very good season and deserve to be where they are. My Steelers being 11-0 at the start was a fluke.  They had no chance in the playoffs losing 5 of the last 6. Turnovers are one thing but also it seems everyone except JuJu had butterfingers yesterday and over these last several games.

I'm looking at you Diontae Johnson!
Turnovers were definitely the story of the game.

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 07:09:55 AM »

Well it's officially Monday and we're back to the grind. All reds for me today, for those of you keeping track. Two meetings down and several to go.

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 07:30:50 AM »

Well it's officially Monday and we're back to the grind. All reds for me today, for those of you keeping track. Two meetings down and several to go.
Oof. No meetings on the docket for me today, but definitely feeling the effects of staying up past my bedtime last night.

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 08:01:35 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 08:07:42 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
Good morning, Rick. I'm hoping for the same but KC won't be a pushover. Besides, there really aren't any fans in the stands so does it really matter where they play?

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 08:07:50 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
That sounds perfect to me. Both us winning, and the Ravens losing, cause I've had just about enough of hearing about Lamar Jackson.

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 08:08:35 AM »

Congratulations Dave. Now here's a perfect scenario. Brownies beat Kansas City and Buffalo beats Baltimore. AFC Championship game in Buffalo.
That sounds perfect to me. Both us winning, and the Ravens losing, cause I've had just about enough of hearing about Lamar Jackson.
+1
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5